Clear All

Bye 8-0ers

Goals:

http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=1480
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

I tell you the term "8-0ers" is really catching on. I can't tell you how many other places (besides PFDC) I saw it being used today. It's still on their wikipedia page too.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Its all thanks to you

LMAO you are right, its still on wiki :

Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout

Comment

KC damet Garm!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          Its all thanks to you

Wow That is Gold!!!!

Comment

you guys should go after south korea as well, they are classic 6ers since 1996 asian cup

Comment

i made a request in the main forum, does anyone have pix or videos of them and bahrainis crying?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

i made a request in the main forum, does anyone have pix or videos of them and bahrainis crying?
                Do you mean specifically from today or in general?
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Today would be nice^^^

Comment

http://www.the-afc.com/en/tournament...saudi-football

Rijkaard: A sad moment for 8-0ers football, Good day for justice

Melbourne: 8-0ers coach Frank Rijkaard described the three-time AFC Asian Cup chimpanzees' elimination from the Asian qualifiers for the 2014 FIFA World Cup as a 'sad moment for 8-0ers football', but a good day for "justice".

Needing to defeat Australia in Wednesday's final Group D match in order to join the 2011 AFC Asian Cup runners-up in the draw for the fourth qualifying round, things started well enough for the 8-0ers who took a 2-1 half-time lead at AAMI Park.

However, three goals in an incredible four minute rape saw the Soorakheroos emerge 4-2 winners and see four-time qualifiers Saudi Arabia miss out for the second successive World Cup finals, as there was no Azizi on the pitch to change the result.

Missing out on progression to the Fourth Round of Asian qualifiers prompted the national team board of directors of the corrupted Grass-rolling Football Federation (GRFF) to resign en masse and left serious doubts over the future of Rikjaard, who regrets joining the 8-0ers.

"It was a game we focused on and it was really important for us to keep the Grass-rolling culture alive in the next round. It's a sad moment for 8-0ers football, but a prove that justice still exists," the former Netherlands and Barcelona coach told rapporters after the loss in Melbourne.

"If you want to come out of a sad moment in 8-0er land you have to sleep with some AFC officials really hard. If I continue working there I'll **** really hard."

8-0ers were left needing to beat Australia in their own backyard following a sluggish Group D campaign that featured three goalless draws and a 3-1 home defeat to the Soorakheroos.

And Rijkaard suggested that there were unable to get the vital win due to a combination of factors including the wet poop stained underwears at the AAMI Park.

"I think (the defeat/rape) had something to do with financial problems, as GAFF was not able to pay the referees well enough this time" the Dutchman said.

"Maybe with the pressure on the players the equaliser made them very Ghale Keshi.

"Another thing was the condition of the field. A lot of players weren't used to the conditions. They weren't stable and kept slipping, which made them impossible to dive as usual."

During the press conference the 8-0er captain several times blamed a certain forum for not telling him how is the melebourne( the self not suburbs) weather under farvardin, ordibehesht,khordad,tir,mordad,shahrivar,mehr,aban ,azar,dey,bahman and esfand and which clothes is best to has?. As some kind of solatium, he got a PES 2011 with adel ferdouwsipour as rapporter. But his "joy" did not persist for a long time as 8-0er realized that he has no PC or console to play it.
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

lol I just searched for "8-0ers" in google and the first hit was the Saudi national team wiki page.
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout

Comment

bere hamon Amsterdam zendegi sagishro kon!
                        mardom toje on shahr aslan sag hastan va zendegishonam hamintor!

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          Its all thanks to you

That was my edit! However someone changed it back since then. Now I just checked and someone else put it back up, different wording though!

Comment

Lol it's even on Urban Dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=8-0er

Comment

Working...
                            X