X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 186forever
    well regarding baraja
    He s great and I guess could ve been used
    but u see, baraja is at his best in DM or CM and I m guessing Albelda is better at DM...someone who s only concentrated for DM and no move ups
    and for CM, well we got Xavi who has great ball control and the great xabi alonso....so it is not because baraja is not good enough, it is because of spain s massive talented midfield...
    I totally agree that Spain has a hugely talented midfield...the best competition for places in the world in my opinion. It says it all when Mikel Arteta, who is one of the most underrated players in the Premiership didnt even get anywhere near their squad.

But I personally think that Albelda and Barajas familariaty with each other and the fact that they compliment each other so well should mean that they should both have been called up.

Xavi is a very good player, and alonso and fabregas are two of the best young midfielders in the world, and I agree that Albelda is a better purely defensive midfielder but the one I cant understand is Iniesta. I just cant see at all how Iniesta got called up ahead of Baraja. For me Baraja is the best all round midfielder that Spain have and they will miss him at the world cup.

Comment

Working...
    X