Anyone watching Arsenal Milan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching Arsenal Milan?

3-0 HT and Arsenal has been dominating in the second half as well.

Hate to say this but RVP choked big time.

Comment

Song ruined it in the final minutes..... he should have played the ball to the left winger....
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

abbiati with that amazing save! Got to give it to him

Comment

shomaha taa vaghti teamaye serie A mibaran saaketin, hichi nemigin...taa mibazan in forum sholoogh mishe

it was an exciting game and its crazy how 2 teams could be so different in their own homes...milan dominated first game, arsenal dominated first half of this game, milan could've put it away on like 3 occasions but they failed. Abbiati came up big this game with his saves.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            shomaha taa vaghti teamaye serie A mibaran saaketin, hichi nemigin...taa mibazan in forum sholoogh mishe

it was an exciting game and its crazy how 2 teams could be so different in their own homes...milan dominated first game, arsenal dominated first half of this game, milan could've put it away on like 3 occasions but they failed. Abbiati came up big this game with his saves.
            Everybody hates Italy

Comment

how can you hate Italy? :P

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                Everybody hates Italy

Comment

i know why you hate italy
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

lol Masoud & Ekbatan.

Ekbatan always shows up in italy threads hah.
                    And Masoud your comment just killed me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                        lol Masoud & Ekbatan.

Ekbatan always shows up in italy threads hah.
                        And Masoud your comment just killed me.
                        Funny thing is, I have like 10+ Italian friends and know more and we joke about their football being boring and slow all the time. Those guys can get a joke much better than our Iranian Italy fans here I tell ya

Comment

^ hah. I gotta give it to ekbatan that he is not a bandwagoner though, always italy since i remmebr. sometimes i feel hes kaseye daghtar az ash though

chakerim eki joon

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                            Funny thing is, I have like 10+ Italian friends and know more and we joke about their football being boring and slow all the time. Those guys can get a joke much better than our Iranian Italy fans here I tell ya
                            lol dude im always joking...when did i ever take it serious? that was just a funny gif i had to post

and i've always been fair when it comes to judging football, i dont hate other leagues and if italian teams do bad i speak on it too. And italian teams are never boring...the most exciting games are the ones with italians involved, some they win, some they lose but its entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                            X