Question for those living in Madrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for those living in Madrid

Any body living in Madrid? I need a bit of help and would appreciate any guidance you may provide.

My son is a huge RM fan and we are planning to be in Madrid first week of April. Is it easy to attend a RM game? How or where would I purchase tickets? Can we attend a training session? Any help on this or any related Soccer activities would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Well they play osasuna on April 1 which has Iranian Nekunam and possibly Masoud if he recovers from injury...BUT the game is in Pampolona

April 8 they play Valencia IN madrid....you can purchase tickets online now through a reliable site (try the madrid site) OR you can go to the stadium when you get to madrid and buy tickets from the box office

Comment

if you end up in pamplona which is 4 hours away from madrid, take some pictures for us her at pfdc.

Comment

Thanks Ekbatan. Do the games usually sell out or is there a possibility of waiting and buying the tickets when we get there?
        Thanks.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          Thanks Ekbatan. Do the games usually sell out or is there a possibility of waiting and buying the tickets when we get there?
          Thanks.
          i went to camp nou in barcelona and it was not quite sold out...it was a summer game, not a league game, but it was a SUPER COPA game against sevilla, which is a good opponent. I bought the tickets 2 days before the match, so its a risk if you want to wait that long. Depends on the situation, i think madrid now is up alot in the league so these matches arent that crucial to get sold out. if it was against barcelona or a champions league game then it would be, valencia is a good team but they are way behind madrid, so i have a feeling it wont be quite sold out. But then agian you might want good seats. Just look around online and try to buy now, if not, just go up to the box office. Usually when you take city tours, they have a stop at the stadiums, so you can take a city tour, stop at the stadium, buy your tickets, and get back on the bus. If you were not successful buying game tickets, then they have the stadium tours which are also awesome, im sure your son will appreciate that as well.

Comment

Working...
          X