X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peyton Manning to Broncos

wow

www.nfl.com

i am so happy as a rams fan he didnt choose the niners. im wonering what will happen to tebow. trade to miami? use him as a wildcat option in denver? that will be interesting to see now.

Comment

Tebow's prayers have been answered. Denver has a quaterback
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

tebow to raiders?

Comment

Dang Jesus is a cruel mistress...

Comment

As a Chargers fan, I am nervous that he is in our division, but we were winning when he was in Indy with receivers like Reggie Wayne and Garcon, and a great TE in Dallas Clark, but Denver's defense is pretty scary. I'm just hoping he is going to be a bust. He's getting older, hasn't played in a year, and has a pretty serious neck injury.

This guy has millions, and can make many more millions running a team or even become co-owner, but he risks getting paralyzed or seriously injured for the game. I normally give someone like that a lot of respect for their love of the game. But when you have kids, married and so much going for you, I can't help but to call him stupid. I wish him the best, and I can't wait till the season kicks off.

At least he made a great choice in picking Denver. His best shot at a Superbowl is with Denver.

Comment

I feel bad for any team that is going to pick up Tebow. He can sell tickets, but to change a team's entire offense to fit Tebow is a headache. He should find a way to stay in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                At least he made a great choice in picking Denver. His best shot at a Superbowl is with Denver.
                More than SF? And I know they werent a SERIOUS contender but if the Texans got him I think they wouldve become the favorites

And about Tebow I think Jacksonville is the best bet, that owner seems like he really wants to start filling up seats regardless of the result. Watch them overpay for him like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                  More than SF? And I know they werent a SERIOUS contender but if the Texans got him I think they wouldve become the favorites

And about Tebow I think Jacksonville is the best bet, that owner seems like he really wants to start filling up seats regardless of the result. Watch them overpay for him like crazy
                  Well, he made it clear that he wants to stay in the AFC, so despite all the hype he really wasn't going to play with th 49ers. SF management are truly retarted. They stick with Alex Smith for 7 excruciating years, and finally after all those years they get an elite defense together and he takes them to the NFC championship game, coming so close to the Superbowl, had the returner not fumbled, and still they are looking elsewhere? Alex Smith deserved a little extra money, although now he will return to the 49ers for the same price since Miami picked up Garrard. The 49ers have all their defense from last year, and if they stay healthy and Smith proves that it wasn't a fluke last year, then they can make a serious run for the Superbowl. But sometimes it get's unpredictable. I mean who would have thought last season any team could beat the Packers in the playoffs, at least not the Giants who barely made the playoffs. Even the year before, the 10-6 packers barely made the playoffs but they won.

The Texans would not have been favorites. They already have a pretty descent quarterback, but Andre Johnson and Arian Foster are extremely injury prone, and they made a really stupid move in getting rid of their first round pick and pro-bowler from a few years ago, Mario Williams, who is one of the best players for his position. Their defense will not be the same without him.

Comment

Working...
                  X