North Korea has qualified for the 2015 asiancup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea has qualified for the 2015 asiancup

they won the afc challenge cup --> the winner goes to asiancup .... so stupid AFC organization
    ----------Khalatbari ------- Ghazi --------------------
    ------------------- Hadadifar -------------------------
    ---Jabbari--------Nekounam ------ Teymourian ---
    - Hajsafi ------ Hosseini ------ Aghili ------ Heydari -
    --------------------- Rahmati ---------------------

At least North Korea qualified, which have a decent team, not Myanmar or Nepal which would lower the quality of games like the 2007 edition with Malaysia, singapore, and all those shitty teams

Comment

North Korea only lost to Brazil 2-1... I personally think both koreas are good and they both play a crazy ass defense and play with accuracy. But both those teams lack one thing, Creativity.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        North Korea only lost to Brazil 2-1... I personally think both koreas are good and they both play a crazy ass defense and play with accuracy. But both those teams lack one thing, Creativity.
        Don't forget that Portugal beat North Korea with 7-0, if I am not wrong, in the same world cup!

Comment

I wanted our brothers Tajikistan to qualify but they got out in group stage! Then I wanted Turkmenistan our dear neighbours to win it but they lost!

Comment

Why are North Korea in the challenge Cup anyways? It's like a 12-year-old competing against 5-year-olds.

Comment

Working...
            X