• Show
Clear All

Neymar signs for Barcelona

http://translate.google.com.au/trans...srdep_10%2FTes

58 million dollarrssss

GRACIAS PEP

Barcelona with Naymar...scary!

Comment

i dont get the need for him. They already had pedro and villa who were fine....then they buy sanchez....now neymar. thats way too many forwards....its a shame at least 2 of them have to get wasted on bench when they can be stars of other teams. Its sad to see players who do good, for ex pedro, who has scored so many times, get relegated to bench cuz of a new comer like sanchez.

Comment

I used to like Barca before they started flopping non-stop and buying overpriced promising talents just so others wont get to them. Now they are a worse version of Real Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          I used to like Barca before they started flopping non-stop and buying overpriced promising talents just so others wont get to them. Now they are a worse version of Real Madrid.
          Thank you, same here the days of Henrik Larsson in Barca those where the days i actually could watch a barca game now all i see is hey these guys are actually pedophiles getting all talented 12 year olds in the world and then training them. offering them candy come here baby ill teach you to be the next messi

Comment

Relax people. He is transferring to Barca after the 2014 world cup. That is a couple of seasons away. Who knows what will happen by then (as far as injuries and careers winding down).

Comment

i don't think anything is 100% official yet....
              sigpic

Comment

One thing is for sure, Neymar said he prefers Barca over Madrid, and Barca have agreed financial terms with Santos and the player agent.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

NEYMAR A REAL NO-GO
                  Guillem, I am going to talk Neymar... I know he loves plying for Santos but he really needs to move to one of the big leagues in Europe to fulfil his potential. Do you agree with this? Also do you know of any rumours of Neymar to FC Barca or Real? Sean Kiley (Walsall fan)

GUILLEM SAYS: I already broke the exclusive on Revista that Neymar has a pre-agreement with Barcelona and that's where he's going. Real seem to have accepted privately that he's going to the Nou Camp. He seems to be the only one who can break into the top three players in the world alongside Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. People seem to have made too much of his dancing during his goal celebrations but Barcelona have been assured that he's very professional. Also and importantly, Neymar already has some kind of relationship with Messi.
                  Took this from Sky Sports site, Guillem Balague Spanish football expert, answers fans' questions every week.
                  http://www.skysports.com/opinion/sto...612408,00.html

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Gaymar is not that exceptional. Barca is wasting money.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      Thank you, same here the days of Henrik Larsson in Barca those where the days i actually could watch a barca game now all i see is hey these guys are actually pedophiles getting all talented 12 year olds in the world and then training them. offering them candy come here baby ill teach you to be the next messi
                      stop talking out of your ars man. Barca have developed way more players than they have bought. We currently possess a prototypical youth system that is the envy of the footballing world. These talents weren't bought, they were developed. & Wtf are you talking about Henrik Larsson for? As good as he was during his prime, he was nothing but a role player at Barca.

Comment

Working...
                      X