Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 of Jordan's Basketball players caught doping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 of Jordan's Basketball players caught doping.

I'm surprised no one has talked about this yet. We need to get it out there, in case there is some hope somehow still left.
    FIBA (with their gloriously quick pace) announced that 2 of Jordan's players in the Asian Basketball championships in 2011 were doping. The same Jordan that beat Iran with a very surprising performance. Zaid Al-Khas and Enver Soobzokov, 2 of Jordan's best players were the ones doping.

Stupid FIBA for taking this long to announce the drug testing results.

Is there any hope for Iran? Or will they just get a slap on the wrist and be on the way to the Olympics with their cheating team?

http://isna.ir/fa/news/90122505035/%...B3%DB%8C%D8%A7

http://www.iranbasketball.org/news/w...12-24-14-02-22

^^only the champion goes to olympic, china finished first. they will problem get a slap on the wrist. the most they can do is take away their 2nd place finish and give it to S.korea, and iran will move from 5th place to 4th place.but i still do not see that happening. when arab money is involved things usually dont happen.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

ya i heard about this last week or so and was sad about it...but nothing will happen now. If we had the 3rd place or something it woulda been something, but no way now we'll get that spot. I really hope jordan loses their spot to the least, those cheating bastards

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        ^^only the champion goes to olympic, china finished first. they will problem get a slap on the wrist. the most they can do is take away their 2nd place finish and give it to S.korea, and iran will move from 5th place to 4th place.but i still do not see that happening. when arab money is involved things usually dont happen.
        You're right. To me, that Iran-Jordan game was the final!

Comment

Working...
        X