Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schalke protest banner at today's Europa league game vs. Athletico bilbao

http://twitpic.com/92zzc7

whats the story? are they complaining about 90 euro ticket prices? jeez are they that cheap?
    thats nothing compared to how much u pay many other stadiums for various sports

It IS alot for a footbal match! About 120DOLLARS for a europa league match (not even cl) isnt alot?!

sent from Galaxy SII

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

Schalke's fanbase is mainly consisted of laborers so for them it's expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
        It IS alot for a footbal match! About 120DOLLARS for a europa league match (not even cl) isnt alot?!
        not really, maybe im used to it here but ive checked EPL and la liga tix, they are expensive

i paid like 90 euro for a barcelona game and i was not close or in the middle, more like upper section

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          Schalke's fanbase is mainly consisted of laborers so for them it's expensive.
          laborers who apparently do alot of phone sex

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            not really, maybe im used to it here but ive checked EPL and la liga tix, they are expensive

i paid like 90 euro for a barcelona game and i was not close or in the middle, more like upper section
            Yes barca , real matches are a different story hehe

sent from Galaxy SII

CITY

Comment

Comment

thats why the atmosphere in camp nou or bernabeu is so lame. 80% of the spectators are some rich and sissy mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                  thats why the atmosphere in camp nou or bernabeu is so lame. 80% of the spectators are some rich and sissy mofos.
                  Exactly

sent from Galaxy SII

CITY

Comment

Damn what a rip off, I only paid 20 euros when I went to Camp Nou.

Comment

Thats why i love the swedish nationalteam, every game we play in sweden you can get tickets for 12-18 dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        Thats why i love the swedish nationalteam, every game we play in sweden you can get tickets for 12-18 dollars

Comment

shit u guys are spoiled....check out serie A ticket prices lol

and in US no where will u get anything decent less than $50 in any team or sport

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            thats how it should be!

keep the prices on the same level, regardless of how high you play and how high the demand might become.
                            those who want to attend the game the most, will make sure they will snatch a ticket as firsts.

its not like the clubs will make a loss, when the sell their tickets for 10-20 €, rather than 50-100 €.
                            and in the higher leagues your income comes from other sources than ticket sales.
                            I dont understand why the clubs dont apply more social prices.
                            is it greed?

Comment

shit u guys are spoiled....check out serie A ticket prices lol

and in US no where will u get anything decent less than $50 in any team or sport
                              thats why over there the differences between poor and rich are so extreme.
                              also the poor should have entrance to culture, or in this case entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                              X