No announcement yet.

Schalke protest banner at today's Europa league game vs. Athletico bilbao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with you maniei...it should be a game where everyone can attend and you're right the more hardcore fans are the lower income people. I make decent money in this town but can hardly afford to go to a Lakers game and thats a shame. Lakers truly have the crappiest fans in the stadium. lol

Comment

LoooL $120 is too much.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

I went to the New york Knicks and the atmosphere was amazing and paid around 90 and it was a pretty good place right in the middle . But I know that court side could go up to 1-2k for a game its crazy !
        sigpic

Comment

I just paid $450 for a ticket to a thunder game lol...it was double OT so my value per minute wasnt too bad

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
            I just paid $450 for a ticket to a thunder game lol...it was double OT so my value per minute wasnt too bad
            You were at the game? Dayum **** you too!

Comment

so just a sample of ticket prices in US

Real madrid is playing a friendly against juventus in las vegas in aug. 5th and its just a meaningless summer friendly...some stars might not even be there....and minimum prices are $65...$88 for still shitty seats...decent seats $175 and good ones up to $300 PER PERSON

and all this in a country that is not big on soccer and in a town with no soccer team. JOKE

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X