Yu Darvish thread - the 100 million dollar man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yu Darvish thread - the 100 million dollar man

Shake start in his debut getting scored on 4 runs in the first inning but he pulled it together and played almost 6 full innings, over 100 pitches, as they won 11-5; huge crowd cheered him on as he walked off...

I have class until 7:15 and I was freaking out cause the game started 7, and I was telling everyone that this dude was gonna have like 2 no hitters his first 3 starts and all this crazy shit, so I pull up the play by play on my phone right after class and the first thing I see: DARVISH ERA 108.00 I literally had to sit down lol

But he shook it off, did great after the 2nd. Cant believe he came out of that with a W, gotta love that offense.

He was probably 1 hit or walk away from getting pulled in that first inning, they had a guy warming up. Wouldve been in bottom 5 sports moments of my life if that had happened. But in the end, he gets the W

Comment

Does he know any iranian stuff?

Comment

Baseball is the most boring sport in the world. Yes I prefer Nascar.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
          Baseball is the most boring sport in the world. Yes I prefer Nascar.
          hell yea. Cant believe what a waste of time it is...i have even played it in high school and still didnt like it.

Comment

legendary game by Darvish against Yankees shutting them out! being 3-0 now.. yankees had 22runs last 2 games coming in facing Darvish

Comment

ey val....so they ended up winning?

Comment

He had a bad debut but now his stats are very impressive recording W/L 3-0 and ERA 2.42.

Comment

Another strong performance by Darvish against Toronto Blue Jays.

He has won the American League rookie of the month award.
                  http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/news/ar...s_tex&c_id=tex

Comment

Its amazing to see DARVISH on an MLB jersey....and an expensive player at that.

Comment

Darvish named to the MLB All-Star Game.

2012 All-Star Game rosters
                      http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_st...ter_league.jsp

Comment

Working...
                      X