2012 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 NHL Playoffs

The start of the NHL playoffs have begun. I figured it was time to open a thread and discuss our thoughts and opinions from the passionate hockey fans on this forum. The first games have been exciting and I expect it to carry on throughout. I will be supporting my team and am confident we'll be hoisting up the Lord Stanley Cup. For all of you who are unaware of what team I bleed for, here you go.

558490_10151424949535300_594350299_23600391_1794662624_n.jpg

Lets go Sharks!

Keano..how about them Canucks? Ouch! I'm sure the Vancouver police were on high alert. Lets hope disaster doesn't strike like last year. lol

Comment

628x471.jpg

Comment

red wings baby, tough game last night but we're going all the way

btw, weber can go f*ck himself for that cheap shot on my boy zetterberg.
        he better get suspened for that.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10466[/ATTACH]
          Be prepared to be swept! lol Brody can't stop a puck like he used to.

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
          red wings baby, tough game last night but we're going all the way

btw, weber can go f*ck himself for that cheap shot on my boy zetterberg.
          he better get suspened for that.
          That was such a dirty play by Weber on Zetterberg. To only receive a $2500 fine is utterly disgusting! Either way, I want the Red Wings out.

Comment

Kings to come out of the west, and I want the Caps to come out of the East.

The only thing better than the Kings being up 2-0 after two games on the road, is the Kings being up 2-0 after two games on the road against Vancouver. Suck it, Canuckle-draggers.
            "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
            Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Last year the Boston Bruins were down 2-0 against Montreal in the 1st round, before going all the way to win the Stanley Cup. Go Canucks

Comment

Canucks with total control this first period. How is it that the Kings always play so nervously in the playoffs when they're on their home ice? :bs:
                "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
                Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

I'm not feeling as confident with the Bruins this year as I was last year.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if Washington kicks us out...

Comment

^^^
                    yup, we cant really score
                    sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

gokingsgo!
                      Attached Files

Comment

San Jose RIDDDDDDDDDDD bahahahahaha

Inb4 Canucks lose

Comment

this was just amazing.. this is why i love hockey lol i wanted to see lundqvist and big vagina brodeur get into a fight so bad

Comment

LA kings baby

if it aint laker, its galaxy, if it aint them its LA kings....city of the champs

Comment

i was at continental airlines arena back in 03 when my devils won the cup and ill be at the prudential center when they bring the cup back to jersey again this year
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X