No announcement yet.

2012 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually picked LA before the start of the playoffs. i knew that team was tough to beat and being an underdog really made them play better. they play Canadian style hockey which is dump the puck in and hit everyone infront of you lol
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Save of the playoffs

sigpic

Comment

^ agreed 100%! im sick and tired of people who dont give the legend the respect he deserves.....i had the pleasure of meeting him 7 years ago and he is genuinely a nice guy.....add that to his great love for what he does and how much of a pro he is just makes one like the guy even more
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I really wanted the Rangers to move to the next round but you can never deny the effort that this NJ team have been putting throughout the playoff and specially the way Brodeur has been playing for them outstanding . Lets not forget he is going for his 4th Stanly cup , if that doesn't make him a legend I dont what does.

But I still think that LA kings could take this series with the goods of drew doughty , dustin brown , kopitar , Williams and Richards...
          sigpic

Comment

how 'bout them kings ... already 1 up on the devils in jewsey!!!

also, farewell 2 nicky lidstrom after 20 yrs. in the NHL ... classy player
            Let wisdom reign
            Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
            Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
            Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
            Dallai lama

Comment

that was a great game 1...

and farewell to lidstrom, that guy was amazing

Comment

NHL kings just went up 2-0 in the series against the devils on their ice ... 2 more wins here @ home and lord stanley's cup comes to southern california!
                Let wisdom reign
                Asho Zartosht

Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
                Albert Einstein

Dallai lama

Comment

I play the goalie position and I'm just speechless regarding Jonathan Quick... he plays the position so beautifully, always square to the puck, so athletic and flexible. lol i use to be pretty flexible when i was younger but not as flexible as him.. so jealous :P

Comment

I can't believe it... so close...
                    "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
                    Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

3 games up on the devils and what looks like a clean sweep of the championship finals ... all hail the KINGS of LA
                      Let wisdom reign
                      Asho Zartosht

Mahatma Gandhi

Albert Einstein

Dallai lama

Comment

i liked seeing Brodeur and Quick get into lil pushing and shoving in the crease after a save, its exciting when goalies do that.. especially the one with Quick involved

Comment

Working...
                        X