Barcelona vs Real Madrid 4-21-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barcelona vs Real Madrid 4-21-2012

The big match is upon us. I have been looking for the match time and channels of the match. If anyone knows, please post it. Thank you.

It starts at 8 pm. local time, which is 8 pm CET.

I'm sure dozens of channels will show the match; one of the online sites you can check is:

www.firstrowsports.eu
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

It will be brodcasted on ESPN3.com also
      sigpic

Comment

I called to see if a bar is showing it around Fairfield County in CT, when i said Barca Real Madrid, they replied "Who?"....pissed me off, made me wanna smack them lol.

Comment

Real Madrid Wins!

Comment

That was one hell of a flop fest

Comment

what kind of line up was that from guardiola??

alexis, fabregas and pedro come on at the end when they shoulda been starting (?) i dont get the reason for benching pedro this year...he has been a good scorer for the club for 2 years and even this year

Comment

Comment

Qatar Foundation lost the league. Now the cream of the crop would be if they lost to Chelsea too.

Comment

^
                    dont worry, emirates airlines has reached an agreement with real madrid
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

where is milad

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        where is milad
                        where is milad? oh well, there goes any chance of him returning to PFDC this year! maybe next year

while we are at it, where is nima (Futbol>>>iran)?
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                        X