FANTASTIC FERNANDO TORRES GOAL; Barcelona - Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FANTASTIC FERNANDO TORRES GOAL; Barcelona - Chelsea

FANTASTIC FERNANDO TORRES GOAL; Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea, and 3-2 aggregate Chelsea advanced to final of EC.

dude, I could have scored that goal , but torres has proven dangerous against FCB in AM
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It's like a training ground goal! lol But what do you expect when there's a chelsea player on his own at the half way line. They say Chelsea defended with 10, well, Barca attacked with 10. With no defenders, this will happen lol

Comment

Siavash I'm disappointed in you man, you chose to ignore Ramires' incredible goal and decided Torres' easy mode goal was fantastic?

Comment

so disappointed by Barca, my favorite team.

Comment

I wouldnt have memorized that game as equally great as I did, had someone else than Torres scored that goal.

Comment

Ramires scored a far better goal
              Torres's goal was so damn funny though, I was laughing. Its entertainment value was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                Siavash I'm disappointed in you man, you chose to ignore Ramires' incredible goal and decided Torres' easy mode goal was fantastic?

That is the only one I had access to at the time. Thanks for posinting others too.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                  so disappointed by Barca, my favorite team.
                  ^ Since when David Villa stopped playing upfront with Messi, Barca has been a weaker team. Did Villa get inured or something?
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

yeah villa broke his foot or something

Comment

Working...
                    X