2012 NBA play offs discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 NBA play offs discussion thread

theres a lot of goo first round match ups......some surprising leads, orlando and clippers both pulling off clutch wins. same thing with OKC but that was pretty much expected.

so who do u guy have making it to the finals and winning it all?

im predicting an OKC to win the west and the winner of the miami/new york series to represent the east. but i have OKC winning it all, this is their year. the teams has been together and has been taking small steps toward a championship and they're only getting better.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Man I could not believe that Durant's Game Winner

Comment

cannot believe how grizzlies blew that game away! WOOOOW...possibly worst playoff performance ever...losing a 27 point lead at home

Comment

the clips comeback was the best I've ever witnessed, served hollins well for keeping in his starters even when they were up by 26......he dug his own grave last night

the knicks BETTER bounce back tonight! that was the worst loss all season tyson can't perform well against miami.....
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
          the clips comeback was the best I've ever witnessed, served hollins well for keeping in his starters even when they were up by 26......he dug his own grave last night

the knicks BETTER bounce back tonight! that was the worst loss all season tyson can't perform well against miami.....
          Did you forget last year already? Knicks fans

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            Did you forget last year already? Knicks fans
            did i forget what? last years play offs? no i didnt.....we lost due to loosing our starting point gaurd and having amare playing injured. anyone with half a brain knows that.....id like to see what okc can do without westbrook and durant
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

did i forget what? last years play offs? no i didnt.....we lost due to loosing our starting point gaurd and having amare playing injured. anyone with half a brain knows that.....id like to see what okc can do without westbrook and durant
              dont worry masoud will find another team to bandwagon then

Comment

You said Tyson can't perform against Miami andI pointed out his performance against the Heat in the finals, I'm surrounded with stupid people...

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                  You said Tyson can't perform against Miami andI pointed out his performance against the Heat in the finals, I'm surrounded with stupid people...
                  actually you responded very vaguely, you could have very easily been talking about my expectations of new york getting back into the series.....dont see how thats stupid but ok......

and about chandler, hes actually one of my favorite players and hes had a hell of a season in NY......but the 3 times we played miami in the regular season he didnt defend and play the way he normally does. he moves around less, cant rebound as well, and just doesnt have the confidence he normally does.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

What a BS performance by Boston in game one, but I think we will win game two; even without Rondo.

Pierce needs to wake up and KG needs to guard Josh Smith because Bass isn't quick enough. It would really be nice if we can get some bench points from Dooling, Pietrus, and Pavlovic too.

Comment

Atlanta Hawks will take care of the Celtics in 5 games. Going into tomorrow's game without having to worry about Rondo will be a huge advantage for Larry Drew and his Hawks.

Miami Heat to face either Atlanta or Chicago and easily take their place into the finals.

Things look more interesting and unpredictable in the West.

548142_10100420597740777_22610445_44190807_91894716_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                        Atlanta Hawks will take care of the Celtics in 5 games. Going into tomorrow's game without having to worry about Rondo will be a huge advantage for Larry Drew and his Hawks.

Miami Heat to face either Atlanta or Chicago and easily take their place into the finals.

Things look more interesting and unpredictable in the West.

[ATTACH]10520[/ATTACH]
                        agreed, the celtics are worn out. there were rumors earlier that KG could be traded back to minesotta for some youong pieces, an espn analyst tweeted it about a month ago closer to the trade deadline. boston needs to focus on getting younger players to help out rondo

the way it looks right now, miami is gonna win the east. atlanta is the only team i give a chance to put up a real fight against miami
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Celtics aint going down so easily, let alone in 5! Hawks will have to pull off something eye popping to take out the C's.

Comment

Masoud guess where I was last night....

btw Amare punched the glass in a fire extinguisher case, probably out for a little bit. It is SOOO depressing watching him play, how someone can just fall off the map like that.

Funny joke from grantland:

Lakers forward Jordan Hill has been charged with felony assault in a choking case. "Oh my god," said LeBron James when he heard the news. "They can arrest you for that now?"

HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                              Masoud guess where I was last night....

btw Amare punched the glass in a fire extinguisher case, probably out for a little bit. It is SOOO depressing watching him play, how someone can just fall off the map like that.

Funny joke from grantland:

Lakers forward Jordan Hill has been charged with felony assault in a choking case. "Oh my god," said LeBron James when he heard the news. "They can arrest you for that now?"

HAHAHA
                              I thought Lebron hired a new PR manager to stop him from his usual BS ( I clearly did not get the joke lol)
                              Former Rockets forward Jordan Hill is accused of choking his girlfriend of two years during an argument at his Houston area residence.

According to court documents, his girlfriend told police that Hill, who now plays for the Los Angeles Lakers, assaulted her and choked her, causing bruising to her body and restricted her breathing on February 29, when he still played for the Rockets. He was traded to LA on March 15.

Hill's girlfriend says she flew into Houston from Florida to see him and they got into an argument while discussing their future. During the argument, she says she threw his cell phones to the floor. She told police that Hill then punched her in the legs, grabbed her, pulled her off the couch and dragged her to where the phones were, and threw her against the wall.

Court documents state Hill demanded that she pick up his phones, and when she turned away from him,H
                              ill grabbed her from behind and put her in a chokehold in which she couldn't breathe.

His girlfriend told police that she told Hill she wanted to go home and he booked her a flight back to Florida. Police say her friend picked her up from the airport and stated she was not herself and that she saw bruises on her legs and upper body.

According to police, they obtained photos of the injuries from Hill's girlfriend that were consistent with her and her friend's statements.

Hill, 24, is charged with assault of a family member. No bond has been set yet in this case
                              Last edited by Masoud_A; 05-01-2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X