Clear All

OMG Man City v QPR that was the best game Ive ever seen

Omg cannot believe it

I hate Man city

Comment

YES THAT WAS SO ****INNNG NICE !!

YEEEEES MANCITY !! YES MANCINI !! YES AGUEEEERO

Comment

Great game. What a crazy last few minutes.

Comment

min 91 I was down min 94 I was jumping like helll!!

CITYYY

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Man city qpr was the greatest game ive ever seen i have to speak out on this injustice

Comment

I'm a United fan, but I felt that City deserved to win this, and was kinda happy they won.

They played the better more attractive football. I think if it wasn't for Balotelli and Tevez drama City would have won it a month ago.

The most incredible end to the season. I thought TM always make it hard for themselves, but this was amazing.

United seriously need a spark in midfield. Someone with flair, Scholes and Giggs have done their part, Carrick and Fletcher just don't have it. It would be interesting to see the new Japanese lad, how he'll fit in.

Comment

Thanks. Nice words.
                How would you like Eden Hazard for United? (hope not tho haha)

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by mayhem View Post
                  I'm a United fan, but I felt that City deserved to win this, and was kinda happy they won.

They played the better more attractive football. I think if it wasn't for Balotelli and Tevez drama City would have won it a month ago.

The most incredible end to the season. I thought TM always make it hard for themselves, but this was amazing.

United seriously need a spark in midfield. Someone with flair, Scholes and Giggs have done their part, Carrick and Fletcher just don't have it. It would be interesting to see the new Japanese lad, how he'll fit in.
                  Thanks. Nice words.
                  How would you like Eden Hazard for United? (hope not tho haha)

CITY

Comment

Working...
                  X