• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any highlight links?

Comment

France playing Iceland right now, pretty good game so far
      sigpic

Comment

Tonight Israel battles Germany. I predict many casualties. I also went to Sharif University.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Sweden winning 1-0 after 1 minute goal by zlatan ibrahimovic.

safari playing to

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            Sweden winning 1-0 after 1 minute goal by zlatan ibrahimovic.

safari playing to
            Your Sweden is getting great results lately. Having a world class striker is rlly important. Something belgium misses right now.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
              Your Sweden is getting great results lately. Having a world class striker is rlly important. Something belgium misses right now.
              Zlatan ibrahimovic with an amazing assist, you will see it on youtube soon having alot of views. 2-0 Sweden, goal by Ola Toivonen

Comment

Iceland scored 2-1

CITY

Comment

game ended 3-2 for Sweden. Sweden almost changed the whole team in the second half. But still dominated the game.

Safari played all 90 min and was praised by the commentators. they said he was alot better than last time

Comment

Can anybody post highlights for all pre euro friendlies? I would appreciate it

here is something:

Last edited by soniq; 05-30-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

ya salam yallah zlatan ibrahimovic wahed awal ya koora ya soued

Comment

Nesta 13 Hilal

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                          no matter who Brazil put on the pitch they will always have a superior team. Hulk was amazing, what a goal!
                          Denmark's defending in the 1st half was amateurish.

oh how people love to hype certain teams on here :-/

all 3 of brazil goals were crap defending, i dont give them any credit. lol

Comment

anyone here still think iran is better than the usa??? and anyone here still think landon donovan is not better than any TM player???

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                              anyone here still think iran is better than the usa??? and anyone here still think landon donovan is not better than any TM player???
                              You can't say that after 2 friendlies 3-1 win and 4-1 loss.. Even if they won 2 times 5-0.
                              Just look at switserland they defeat germany 5-3 last week and lost to Romania 0-1 yesterday. Btw Donovan is highlh overrated. I saw him play againd belgium and other games. Not that impressed.

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                                You can't say that after 2 friendlies 3-1 win and 4-1 loss.. Even if they won 2 times 5-0.
                                Just look at switserland they defeat germany 5-3 last week and lost to Romania 0-1 yesterday. Btw Donovan is highlh overrated. I saw him play againd belgium and other games. Not that impressed.
                                Watch the highlights of Donovan when he wore an everton shirt. Very imppresive...

I cant speak for his times at other clubs as I haven't seen how he plays elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X