Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Qualifiers for Volleyball(Iran playing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We lost the second set 28-30 also.

Comment

Damn it. The killer instinct is not there. We challenge them, but falter at the last moment. Iran's serves have been dreadful.

Comment

Did these players even practice serving before the match?

Comment

Its official. Iran is eliminated. The Chinese assholes did not really show up to play and Australia beat them easily 3-0. I hope we return the favor to Chinese one day.

Comment

on the bright side we beat japan 3-0. so no more excuses by the japanes as who is a better team. iran has beaten all the asian teams except Australia. i remember the japanes coached said that iran got lucky against them in the asian championship. in your face japan
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              on the bright side we beat japan 3-0. so no more excuses by the japanes as who is a better team. iran has beaten all the asian teams except Australia. i remember the japanes coached said that iran got lucky against them in the asian championship. in your face japan
              It was a meaningless match. So it did not really mean much. Australia got the Olympic bid and they did not deserve it. By the time they started playing their harder games most of their opponents were pretty much out of the picture and had little to play for.

I guarantee you China would not lose 3-0 to Australia if they were playing earlier in the tourney, same thing with Korea.

Comment

Working...
              X