X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    yes the test works just fine

I have no audio?
    its ok tomorrow u will have. i have to make it low because its 3 am here ( switzerland) and my wife is sleeping tomorrow higher image is fine?

Comment

The game is at 12:15 PM Eastern time and 9:15 AM Pacific time

Comment

I have picture but no voice. I can hear you type......I hear in the background your dad is saying.." Shepppppppppeshi damet garm pesaraaaaaaaaaaaaaam".

"FIRE all those homeless looking managers", and hire the "PRAOLYMPIC" champions. They know how to win.

IRIB = Idiots Running Iranian Broadcasting.

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
          Damet Garm shepeshjan!!! Will you do this for Iran's games as well? Thanks!
          everytime am home i will do it. specially for games that irib isn't showing

Comment

now lets try a hd channel like sky. say me if image is better

Comment

Originally posted by shepeshjan View Post
              everytime am home i will do it. specially for games that irib isn't showing
              Thank you Buddy/....I hope you are home often

Comment

There is already a thread on this why for both matches. Mods please merge if possible. How ever I will add stream here to my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                  There is already a thread on this why for both matches. Mods please merge if possible. How ever I will add stream here to my thread.
                  SIA,
                  I can't find the other thread......by the way right now Qatar is 1-0 ahead

Comment

i have a hard time deciding who i want to see win tomorrow. a loss by SKorea would be great as they are the best team in the group and our direct head-to-head contenders. I think we can manage qatar better.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
                      SIA,
                      I can't find the other thread......by the way right now Qatar is 1-0 ahead
                      Here is the title and the thread is on first page. The live-stream of this thread is already there.

WC14 Group A matches on june 8, streams, schedules & discussions

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        what time is the game tomorrow
                        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...p-discusstions

Comment

Working...
                        X