Japan - Jordan live now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan - Jordan live now

Japan leading 4-0 AFTER 37 MINUTES!!!!!!

http://www.atdhe24.net/watch2/0/156/...vs-jordan.html with English commentary

Japan is rlly something else.. Can't believe they lost to Uzbekistan, or is Uzbek also that strong!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

clearly strongest team in asia, just look at their players.

CITY

Comment

^ Japan is far far above Asian standards. They had reached the last 16 in world cup 2010 and they nearly lost to the Netherlands with 1-0...maybe they didn't take the previous round so serious, because they knew they would advance, so they put some B-players against Uzbekistan.

Comment

Japan 4-0 Jordan

1-0 Ryoichi MAEDA (19')
          2-0 Keisuke HONDA (21')
          3-0 Keisuke HONDA (30')
          4-0 Shinji KAGAWA (35')

Half time.

Comment

I think this Japan is the strongest Japan team ever, with Kagawa, Uchida, Hasebe, Honda..

CITY

Comment

Okay i have been watching the whole game, first and for all jordan played okay before they get their red card, but even then japan was the better team. Now jordan seems to have lost all motivation this game will most likley end 6-0.

If i was the japanese coach i would put in 3 players now that dont get playing time seeing how they will win 100%

Comment

i said before, and i say it again, we had such a very big big luck, that south korea and japan changed positions in fifa ranking for the draw and that we got korea instead of japan and instead of australia...we have good the best solution, we have to make it to the world cup...

japan played great on first match day, and now again very good...we can not qualify as first team,lol japan will qualify again as first team, because time-zone advantage is also on their side.

ameer shafi is a great goalkeeper for years now....he could also play in IPL....very good man, years ago when he began, and also right now.....
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Japan has been really impressive. Their passing is so immaculate, they are the Barcelona of Asia.

Comment

Live stream for those who want: http://www.foothd.com/

Comment

Alright..if Japan wins against Iraq tuesday, they are almost qualified...9 points out of 3 matches..finally, if they beat Australia their spot is guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
                        Alright..if Japan wins against Iraq tuesday, they are almost qualified...9 points out of 3 matches..finally, if they beat Australia their spot is guaranteed
                        Japan plays against Australia on tuesday actually.

Comment

japan will beat australia, mark my words..
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

lol japan 5-0 now

Comment

5-0 now

Comment

Working...
                              X