Japan - Jordan live now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    ok lets bet, but if you lose, than you have to delete yourself and leave this forum, and even in paradies you are not allowed to come back.....
    sorry, but this is really really far from the truth. we will see other teams kick our ass (= lose) or not..
    bacheha inja hameh shahedan...
    No offence kid, but i got better things to do than to make bets over the net with people i dont know. But if you insist, lets do it!

Lets do it on a per game basis, starting with Qatar. If iran wins, i will delete myself. If Qatar wins or its even a draw, you delete yourself. The odds are against you because your the one denying how shit iran is atm and believes they can win every game. Bacheha, inja hameh shahedan.
    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Haha Japan really kicked the arab team's ass. It seems like 6-0 is becoming the new trend for them!
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

When does the S Korea game start ?

Comment

Lebanon - Uzbekistan
          Oman - Australia

have now started..

Comment

Uzbekistan scores 1-0 12min ..

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
              Jesus Christ. Even Jordan with 10 men play better than we do. How? Because they can make more than 1 pass on a row and they don't boot the ball like a rocket to a useless player that never reaches it. I don't understand why people want Iran o make it to world cup. Why do you guys try so hard to make the impossible happen?
              It's like making a donkey run in a horse race! TM is the donkey (in its current state) and the world cup is the horse race.

ziadi harf mizani to! cherto pert nagoo baba. hala yek baazi bad kardim ***o sher shoroo shod!
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                ziadi harf mizani to! cherto pert nagoo baba. hala yek baazi bad kardim ***o sher shoroo shod!
                Exactly lol.
                He must be embarrased now seeing the 6-0 scoreline lol. Jordan compared to Iran ? Playing better and being trashed 6-0??? Must be kidding.

You are right bro. Some ppl just don't get it. Never ever. Because football is just not their thing
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                  Jesus Christ. Even Jordan with 10 men play better than we do. How? Because they can make more than 1 pass on a row and they don't boot the ball like a rocket to a useless player that never reaches it. I don't understand why people want Iran o make it to world cup. Why do you guys try so hard to make the impossible happen?

It's like making a donkey run in a horse race! TM is the donkey (in its current state) and the world cup is the horse race.
                  So have you made 621 posts on a site dedicated to Iranian football just to teach us how we shouldn't want Iran to make it to the world cup?
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X