Euro 2012 makes me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
    Regardless, "Howay" is not a word you will find in the Oxford English Dictionary, any form of recognised English language course/degree or amongst common parlance in educated circles. The fact that you use it makes you sound like an uneducated working class, blue-collar geordie. Maybe that's what you are? in which case, good luck to you sir.

I do not rely on free handouts from stolen Iranian oil wealth, that rightfully beongs to the Iranian people.

Also, watch the chelokebab. You don't want to end up like this

Alright. I mean I really didn't want to have to do this, but you have forced me to.

Now we can see that you are also a liar:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post1438368

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post1643769

and then we have this thread, where you spend the best part of 5 pages chastising and reprimanding Iranians for defending their heritage. You also refer to the Persian Gulf as "a beach":

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post1585535

So in conclusion, roy, you have been exposed. You claim that "Persian Gulf is what i call it", and you claim to have always done so, but we can now see that is clearly not the case and you have a fondness for emitting the name Persian from its rightful place.

I wonder what you call it when you are speaking your mother tongue in the company of your arab friends at home in UAE/Qatar?
    You spent all that time studying my threads? i am a legend. ok, last reply for the numpty then i'm back to football.
    1- Geordies use that language, its not English, it's Geordie. to know about it you can spend some time reading about the great people of the north east of England, plus, i attached a picture of the tunnel where the players leave? not enough for your brain to understand?
    2- the first gulf sentence was about famous players selling football shirts, please dont tell me we have original club shirts selling in Iran on wide scale? so i mentioned where the new markets are (Korea, Japan & The Gulf) which if you had a brain you would have known that its the countries on the south coast of the Persian gulf.
    3- the 2nd Gulf was about me searching Arab forums and seeing if the slag us off like we do to them, there wasnt any (at the time) but now its getting worse.
    4- the Beach, is where water connects with the land, read it. and again, i said i'll worry when the BBC calls it AG. so what's your point batty boy?
    5- yes, when i'm speaking with my Arab friends all we talk about is who's gulf it is, i do it 24/7 and in Qatar/Geordie accent and my company runs itself? get a life son. you are wasting your time with this so go to bed.
    6- after reading your posts for the last week, its clearly you are a talented lad but a bit misguided and with a lot of free time. go do something useful, do researches on more important things than to waste my time with pointless online garbage! you exposed me! bummer, i can't run for president now! Roygate.

Howay the lads
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
      You spent all that time studying my threads? i am a legend. ok, last reply for the numpty then i'm back to football.
      1- Geordies use that language, its not English, it's Geordie. to know about it you can spend some time reading about the great people of the north east of England, plus, i attached a picture of the tunnel where the players leave? not enough for your brain to understand?
      Yes, but Geordie is still not grammatically correct English.

Originally posted by roy
      2- the first gulf sentence was about famous players selling football shirts, please dont tell me we have original club shirts selling in Iran on wide scale? so i mentioned where the new markets are (Korea, Japan & The Gulf) which if you had a brain you would have known that its the countries on the south coast of the Persian gulf.
      Did you mean Persian Gulf?

The name you used there is fictitious, and such a place does not exist.

Originally posted by roy
      3- the 2nd Gulf was about me searching Arab forums and seeing if the slag us off like we do to them, there wasnt any (at the time) but now its getting worse.
      Yes, but did you mean Persian Gulf?

Originally posted by roy
      4- the Beach, is where water connects with the land, read it. and again, i said i'll worry when the BBC calls it AG. so what's your point batty boy?
      The BBC has already called it A*** Gulf in their broadcasts several times over the past few years. So yes, you should start worrying.

Originally posted by roy
      5- yes, when i'm speaking with my Arab friends all we talk about is who's gulf it is, i do it 24/7 and in Qatar/Geordie accent and my company runs itself? get a life son. you are wasting your time with this so go to bed.
      When you are with your habibis/habibtis, do you refer to it as al-Khaleej al-a***?

Originally posted by roy
      6- after reading your posts for the last week, its clearly you are a talented lad but a bit misguided and with a lot of free time. go do something useful, do researches on more important things than to waste my time with pointless online garbage! you exposed me! bummer, i can't run for president now! Roygate.

Howay the lads

Roygate is actually a perfect term to describe this whole scandal.

Comment

Working...
      X