Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aussie-JAP game today-3 BIG blunders by Saudi ref!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie-JAP game today-3 BIG blunders by Saudi ref!!

Once again we witness the poorest of refereeing coming from the Arabs. In todays just completed Aussie Jap game, Jamal AlGhamdi, the ref, by accident sent of an Aussie player by booking him again and by the time he realized the aussie was carrying a yellow card it was too late, it showed on the refs expression! Then to make amends, he gave the Aussies a highly dubious penalty during a corner kick(?!!) after Japan scored an amazing goal, and then to make matters worse he sent of another Jap player to level things up(again very suspicious!) and the cherry on the cake was when in stoppage time he awarded Japan a freekick just ourside the 18 yard box but blew the whistle before they could take it!!! WHAT A MORON!!

The Jap coaching team was furious!! I swear, it just goes to show how stupid theses refs are and TM has experienced their stupidity countless times to their detriment! I really hope the Japanese FA takes action to fire Jamal Al Ghamdy as he is an incompetent moron!

But I mist say, it was an amazingly entertaining game and showed the high level of both teams, I really wish some time this or next year TM books a friendly with both teams, playing against them is like playing any high quality European team!!...

After he had given the moronic penalty while booking Uchida (?), he didn't award an additional card when Uchida did a blatant hand ball while being on the ground. He stood 1 meter away from it but didn't want to give another yellow card to Uchida as he knew that the he already riiid in the game.

Imagine if this was an Iran game. I would be furious right now...
    sigpic

Comment

Stop with this arab hate. The ref sucked yes no need to bring in his race/nationality. Alot of refs suck, just check Euro 2012 and see how many mistakes are made almost every game.

Comment

Lets see how we all feel after the game with Qatar!
        “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

The Australian commentators were horrified with the refereeing as well but not once they mentioned the nationality of the referee.

The problem is with referees that want to take centre stage and show off. Then they just spoil the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            The Australian commentators were horrified with the refereeing as well but not once they mentioned the nationality of the referee.

The problem is with referees that want to take centre stage and show off. Then they just spoil the whole game.
            The belgian ref did mention his nationality. But just as a fact. Btw doesn't mean the arab ref screwed by purpose. He just isn't mentaly strong enough to be a gd ref.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

Well I didn't see the game but based on the descriptions above on a scale of 1-10 I rate this ref an 8-0.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X