Andrea Pirlos penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naap View Post
    My friend Pirlo is 33 and Xavi is 32. Ok Pirlo played great this season and even better in the Euro but the last two season wasnt so good and this was the reason Milan let him go and Iniesta and Xavi are playin great since I dont know if they ever played mediocre. I cant say one of them is better than the other. All Three are world class and won a lot of titles, Iniesta and Xavi more than Pirlo
    Pirlo was injured majority of those 2 seasons with Milan. And to compare xavi/iniesta and pirlo based on their team performance is not fair. Barca has had better players than Milan so therefore their performance looks more impressive vs. pirlo.

Comment

My friend Pirlo is 33 and Xavi is 32. Ok Pirlo played great this season and even better in the Euro but the last two season wasnt so good and this was the reason Milan let him go and Iniesta and Xavi are playin great since I dont know if they ever played mediocre. I cant say one of them is better than the other. All Three are world class and won a lot of titles, Iniesta and Xavi more than Pirlo
      I was thinking more of Iniesta than Xavi.

Pirlo has carried his national team more than Xavi, lets see if Iniensta can do the same
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Pirlo performs much better under pressure.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

@7.18 gholmohammadi penalti 2004

@11 pirlo penalti 2012

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
            I was thinking more of Iniesta than Xavi.

Pirlo has carried his national team more than Xavi, lets see if Iniensta can do the same
            Iniesta carried Spain to the world Cup win. Iniesta and Xavi are the faces of Tiki taki which revolutionate football. They were elected second and third best player of the world in 2010 thats something pirlo will never. this two guys are part of a team that made history!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              Pirlo was injured majority of those 2 seasons with Milan. And to compare xavi/iniesta and pirlo based on their team performance is not fair. Barca has had better players than Milan so therefore their performance looks more impressive vs. pirlo.
              He played in the season 09-10: 34games
              and in 10-11: 17games
              so he missed many games in 10-11 season but the season before he played almost all games

Comment

Iniesta carried Spain to the world Cup win. Iniesta and Xavi are the faces of Tiki taki which revolutionate football. They were elected second and third best player of the world in 2010 thats something pirlo will never. this two guys are part of a team that made history!
                exactly, they're are two guys, not one.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

everything those 2 have won they have had better teams then pirlo had but pirlo has won the same as them.. 2 champions league 1 world cup
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

lol one good penalty, and everyone is now comparing Pirlo to Xaviniesta.
                    rest it ppl, pirlo at the moment is no where near the level of these 2 specially Iniesta, he will be MVP of the tournament.
                    I've never seen Pirlo do the kind of pressing Xavi does.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                      lol one good penalty, and everyone is now comparing Pirlo to Xaviniesta.
                      rest it ppl, pirlo at the moment is no where near the level of these 2 specially Iniesta, he will be MVP of the tournament.
                      I've never seen Pirlo do the kind of pressing Xavi does.
                      LOL you think its cuz of the penalty, ive always said pirlo > xavi and iniesta

first off la liga u can score like its basketball....in serie A not many can score 30 goals...where as in la liga messi can score 45, villa and pedro will score 20 each, so yea stat wise xavi might have more assists but thats cuz its an easier league to score and barca/real dominate. Pirlo hasnt had that luxury and its much tougher. Same goes for national teams. Pirlo has been a name since like year 2000 where as xavi and iniesta have only become known since 2008

Comment

pirlo does it by himself, he doesnt have messi or iniesta beside him all he had was gattuso and de rossi
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Pirlo is more of a holding midfielder, not so much attacking.
                          Pirlo does his job amazingly. He KEEPS possesion in the center of the field.
                          Xavi and Iniesta are in reality false midfielders.
                          A REAL midfielder does defensive holding and attacking.
                          Xavi and Iniesta are really false forwards, I have never seen them do any decent holding or defensive tasks.
                          Italy also has the most diehard defenders. Scoring in italy is at a minimum 2x harder than la liga, which is the most corrupt league in the world.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

pirlo never ever came even closing to winning any award,, after 1 penalty he became zidane's father
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

pirlo never won any award cuz all the media wants is messi or ronaldo, but ill tell you what. every team pirlo played on he has won the highest trophies with that team, so hes gotta be doing something right
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I take Pirlo over those spanish players anyday... he's a machine...calm and focused during play and party animal after the game..he's different breed imho.

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                pirlo never won any award cuz all the media wants is messi or ronaldo, but ill tell you what. every team pirlo played on he has won the highest trophies with that team, so hes gotta be doing something right

Comment

Working...
                                X