Manchester United set up Barcelona friendly in sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United set up Barcelona friendly in sweden

The two European heavy wights will go head-to-head in pre-season after announcing they will face off in Sweden
    Manchester United will play Barcelona in a pre season friendly in Gothenburg.

The game will take place on Wednesday 8th August with the venue being the Ullevi Stadium which hosted the Uefa Cup Final in 2004.

Chief executive of Manchester United David Gill said: ""Manchester United against Barcelona is one of the top fixtures in world football and we are delighted to work with GotEvent to bring this match to the beautiful city of Gothenburg."We have a large following throughout Scandinavia and it’s great that this match will form part of our preparations for the new season."
    The pair last met on the 30th July 2011 in a friendly at FedEx field in Washington when a Michael Owen goal secured a 2-1 victory for the reds.

Both sides have been successful in recent years and contested the Champions League final in 2009 and 2011 with the Catalans coming out victorious on each occasion.

Tickets will be released on Tuesday 3 July at 09:00 (local time) on www.ticnet.se
    sigpic

I am so there!

Comment

I am very tempted to call you Palange Soorati.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

the only chance united got in defeating Barca is in these worthless games

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I got myself a ticket anyone else going?

Comment

Manchester United land in Sweden ahead of Barcelona clash

sigpic

Comment

Let's go Barcelona!!

Comment

most boring game i have ever watched. seriously i want my money back.

Comment

Working...
                X