Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italy NT haters please report here!

Germany bye bye....Germany bye bye

HONESTLY game shoulda ended like 5-0 right?? so many chances italy didnt finish..especially with marchisio and di natale being selfish.

Just learn that being c0cky wont get u anywhere. And this was a lesson to all you haters who talked shit about italy all this time. Surely they showed their quality....the passing, the defense...just brilliant!

I just can't stand this c0cky team, never liked them, never will. Too arrogant and most of the times too defensive as well, however today they were just unstoppable!

Nonetheless on Sunday Spain will spank & punish them hard, so no worries my fellow PFDCers!

Comment

Hello. I like Mario though

Comment

di natale and marchisio both have some great chances to score more goals for italy. it was definitely a deserved win, as italy dominated germany in every aspect and i have to admit i did not expect this. rematch of the group C game should be interesting in the final, i think it's gonna be very even and might need pks to settle it.
        sigpic

Comment

FORZA ITALIA
          Germany got pummeled to the ground today.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

There's only one simple explanation for Germany's loss today: witchcraft. That is all.

Regardless of the game today, Germany is and will continue to be the best National Team for the next 4-5 years. They had the youngest squad coming into this competition - one can only imagine what these players will achieve during the 2014 World Cup and during the 2016 Euro Cup.

Interestingly enough, whenever the number of teams participating in the Euro Cup increases, Germany goes on to win that tournament. As well all know, the format will be changing to 24 teams by 2016, so...

Also, I just came back from downtown Toronto where I somehow ended up partying with the Italians, during which I met 2-3 cute girls. Overall, a partial success today.
            Last edited by K. Nader; 06-28-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
              the format will be changing to 24 teams by 2016, so...

Also, I just came back from downtown Toronto where I somehow ended up partying with the Italians, during which I met 2-3 cute girls. Overall, a partial success today.
              1- thats a horrible way of ruining the competition...8 more teams means the qualifiers would basically be meaningless cuz all the teams will make it and possibly those who dont deserve it like armenia or lithuania

2- pictures or it didnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                1- thats a horrible way of ruining the competition...8 more teams means the qualifiers would basically be meaningless cuz all the teams will make it and possibly those who dont deserve it like armenia or lithuania

Not rlly. Teams that will make it are talented teams that are unlucky like serbia, switzerland, norway, belgium, scotland,wales, bosnia herzegovina..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

1. I used to think so as well but it wouldn't be too bad to have several of the best '3rd-placed' teams progressing to the elimination rounds, especially when they have proven that they can play well. Personally, all four of the 3rd-placed teams in Euro 2012 were worthy of a place in the elimination rounds (Russia, Denmark, Croatia, and Sweden). There will be several weaker teams in the 2016 edition of the tournament but at the same time, there are some teams that can spring surprises (i.e. Switzerland, Belgium). Lastly, who are we to object more football?

2. I truly wish I had taken pictures (I would have posted them in the VIP forum though ). In one instance, there were these two overly drunk Italian girls that went on top of the waiting 'box' at a bus stop and started making out.

Comment

never was a fan of italys' usual flip flopping, but kudos to them and congrats to their fans =)

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      I just can't stand this c0cky team, never liked them, never will. Too arrogant and most of the times too defensive as well, however today they were just unstoppable!

Nonetheless on Sunday Spain will spank & punish them hard, so no worries my fellow PFDCers!
                      Viva Spain!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Theres no way anyone can hate this team that plays great football, nothing like the old defensive Italian teams.
                        2bad you have to lose the final to Spain

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Problem is I hate Spain too...

I don't know who to hate more.
                          در اندرون من خسته دل ندانم چیست
                          که من خموشم و او در فغان و در غوغاست

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

az ghadim goftan:

Kabab Kubbideh ba Noon o Piaz o Gojeh saravareh Hamburgere!
                            Bastani Fallodeh sarvareh Vanilla Ice Creame!
                            Sibil saravareh Side Burnse!
                            Perspolis sarvareh Esteghlaleh!
                            Italia sarvareh Almaneh!
                            Azizi sarvareh Daeiyeh!
                            Dough sarvareh Seven UPe!
                            Asghar Farhadi sarvareh Steven Spielberge!

ino az nassl ha ghabl be ma gofteh boodan.
                            az ghabl maloom bood.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=K. Nader;1927171]There's only one simple explanation for Germany's loss today: witchcraft. That is all. ;
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                              X