• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if buffon was not in net instead of it being 2-0 it would have been 1-1
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      if buffon was not in net instead of it being 2-0 it would have been 1-1
      And if the referee could see the grass rollers played volley ball in the 18 meters as well as pushed with violence Ramos in the 18 meters, there might be two penalties and Spain would finish the match 6-0 against grass rollers instead of 4-0.
      Overall I suggest grass rollers to stop playing football if the objective is to offer a humiliating match when grass rollers were playing "nokhodi" rather than seriously playing football. Probably the level isn't the same.
      What a humiliating match!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        avvalandesh Moadab bash Aghayeh Janevareh Ajeeb.
        dovomandesh, there is one answer to your questions: TEAM WORK!
        same applys to all the goals Daei scored and Azizi assisted him numerous times in AC96 = Team Work!

hope now ther is no more "CHARAND" to be understood!
        If he wasn't a strange animal, he would be more polite. I'm sure these are inter-related.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          Germany bye bye....Germany bye bye

HONESTLY game shoulda ended like 5-0 right?? so many chances italy didnt finish..especially with marchisio and di natale being selfish.

Just learn that being c0cky wont get u anywhere. And this was a lesson to all you haters who talked shit about italy all this time. Surely they showed their quality....the passing, the defense...just brilliant!
          Let's talk about the match between grass rollers and Spain. This was just a lesson to the grass rollers who lost 4-0 yesterday and the score could be actually 6-0 for Spain against grass rollers; something that never happened in a final in Euro. Hopefully, grass rollers and their supporters won't come to bother us in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
            Let's talk about the match between grass rollers and Spain. This was just a lesson to the grass rollers who lost 4-0 yesterday and the score could be actually 6-0 for Spain against grass rollers; something that never happened in a final in Euro. Hopefully, grass rollers and their supporters won't come to bother us in this forum.
            is your team Spain?

then shut it! was it fair to play with 10 men all of 2nd half? Italy was the 2nd best team overall....u coming here to talk shit is comical. Even with this loss they were the runner ups so better than any other euro side

Comment

Grassrollers? How come? Italy actually was one of the few teams that played football, instead of England's anti-football f.e. I don't understand where all this hate is coming from!?

Spain has just been a class above all other teams the last few years. They havent'received 1 goal in their last 9 2nd round matches in the big tournaments. They only conceded 1 goal this entire tournament against Italy and their only loss of points was again against Italy (1-1).

No one expected Italy to reach the finals, and it's no shame losing against this Spanish side. So let's not disrespect them!
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                is your team Spain?

then shut it! was it fair to play with 10 men all of 2nd half? Italy was the 2nd best team overall....u coming here to talk shit is comical. Even with this loss they were the runner ups so better than any other euro side
                After France, Spain would be my second favorite team (in Europe).
                Italians recognize that Spain was much superior to Italy last night.
                When France lost against Spain 2-0, I recognized the Spanish team had some years ahead of France team. Italy was playing lower quality football from time zero till the end. Even Italy coach, and media say the same. Why do you want always find an excuse for the loss of Italy?

Spain has the strongest football team in the world and they proved that they did not luckily win but played well and did not allow Italians to do much actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                  After France, Spain would be my second favorite team (in Europe).
                  Italians recognize that Spain was much superior to Italy last night.
                  When France lost against Spain 2-0, I recognized the Spanish team had some years ahead of France team. Italy was playing lower quality football from time zero till the end. Even Italy coach, and media say the same. Why do you want always find an excuse for the loss of Italy?

Spain has the strongest football team in the world and they proved that they did not luckily win but played well and did not allow Italians to do much actions.
                  its not an excuse, im just pointing out facts.

Fact #1) italy and spain played the first game, it was tied 1-1 and italy had more chances

Fact #2) few weeks later, 6 games later, to expect a DEPLEATED team with injuries to beat england, germany and spain in span of 7 days is what needs a miracle

Fact #3) regardless of how spain was up 2-0 italy had no chance of coming back cuz they were forced to play with 10 men

i'm a fair person, im not saying spain didnt deserve the victory but to say they are head and above italy is just foolish, cuz the first game we saw they were even....and the friendly that italy beat spain 2-1 some months back says the same thing. So if they were in even FAIR conditions (like the first game and the friendly) then it would be a different story.

Comment

Daie had a tendency to under-perform once he got to big international opponents. For example against USA in 1998, or Ireland 2001. With maybe a couple of exceptions such as South Korea 1996 when he did great. His presence though surely had an important psychological value for Iranian players and the fact that he was often able to pull in two defenders (to create space for other teammates to score) was a good thing.
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                      Daie had a tendency to under-perform once he got to big international opponents. For example against USA in 1998, or Ireland 2001. With maybe a couple of exceptions such as South Korea 1996 when he did great. His presence though surely had an important psychological value for Iranian players and the fact that he was often able to pull in two defenders (to create space for other teammates to score) was a good thing.
                      Wait, didn't he assist Kia for the winning goal in that game?? Also, didn't his sheer presence allow Estili to be left wide open for the opening goal (like you mentioned in your post- isn't this sometimes equally important)? Didn't he score the lone goal against Ukraine, and also score against Roma (although these were friendlies) away? He was also the number one goal threat against Japan. I'm not sure if I agree with your claim here

Comment

Working...
                      X