Haddadi a Free Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haddadi a Free Agent

I'm not seeing this on any news sites but his facebook said that he is now a free agent

Where will he go?

Any team without a center can use him

Comment

Clippers would be sick!!

Comment

lets see if any team will pick him up. my guess is that memphis will keep him on a 2-3 year deal.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

OKC should sign him for the MLE, I swear to god if he stays in Memphis I'm gonna kill a kitten!

Comment

So Portland offers max deal to Hibbert, Rockets offer $8mil to Asik while it is rumored the C's are willing to give him around the same, Mavs offer $12mil a year to McGee! Meanwhile Haddadi's agent takes him to a chelo kababi

Comment

I hate the Grizz so much, they never gave Hamed any opportunity to show himself, look how much teams are throwing at 7 footers and Asik is a scrub compared to Hamed, **** that agent of his seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                So Portland offers max deal to Hibbert, Rockets offer $8mil to Asik while it is rumored the C's are willing to give him around the same, Mavs offer $12mil a year to McGee! Meanwhile Haddadi's agent takes him to a chelo kababi
                what do you expect from an entertainment planner who turned agent. i am sure HH could have found a better agent who would be more aggressive in the free agent market
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  what do you expect from an entertainment planner who turned agent. i am sure HH could have found a better agent who would be more aggressive in the free agent market
                  It's the damn Iranian roodar bayesti bullshit coupled with that charlatan guy getting greedy and instead of helping Hamed, he decided to milk him as much as he could cause Haddadi was just a FOB who spoke no Americano.

Comment

The Knicks, Hornets, Wizards, Raptors or Bobcats would be a good fit for him. Def. not playoff material- but maybe?

Comment

i love how both reports start by saying how bad he is

Comment

Haddadi played well in the playoffs against the Clippers, especially in one of the last 3 games... I can't remember.

In terms of where Hamed should go.... maybe he should sign with the Orlando Magic since Dwight Howard is supposed to leave, hopefully to the Brooklyn Nets.
                        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post

I hate the Grizz so much, they never gave Hamed any opportunity to show himself, look how much teams are throwing at 7 footers and Asik is a scrub compared to Hamed, **** that agent of his seriously
                          i totally agree.. love asik but deep inside i was jealous and i wished hammed could be with bulls and perhaps thibs could give him a chance like he did with asik.. 30 mill for a bench player is just insane.. asik is great defender under the basket picking up those rebounds.. one thing that attracts asik and he stands out more from hammed is that hammed lacks being aggressive.. you see asik running back down the court to play hard D but hammed is very loose and relaxed and doesn't approach the game with aggressive attitude.. that's just how i see it. and i might be wrong. but from watching some of his games last season and playoffs i thought asik was more aggressive (still sloppy in the offensive side when he gets those rebounds he tends to dribble it then go up to put it in and 90% of the time someone just snatches it out of his hand and makes you want to rip your hair out)

anyways despite liking asik i hope bulls don't match that offer, cause it's just stupid to pay 30 mil for a guy to sit on a bench. we can save that 30 mill and go pick up some great talented player and perhaps also trade boozer out too.. i would sign hammed if i was the bulls GM :P and try to trade boozer for a much better player

Comment

i have a feeling he might end up with a really bad team.. i think Bobcats could use a center too if im not mistaking, same with wizards.. but if he comes to Clippers it'll be like coming home for him lol he'll be at chelo kababi everyday for sure )

Comment

Working...
                            X