Clear All

could it be a mugging?

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
      he just posted a pic of him in the hospital
      idk what happened

will keep posted
      read my post above

he had surgery over a month ago, i believe that pic is from then....i saw him last week at a hooka place, he's fine but he does have a cast he's supposed to take off mid august

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        read my post above
        he had surgery over a month ago, i believe that pic is from then....i saw him last week at a hooka place, he's fine but he does have a cast he's supposed to take off mid august
        I dunno how credible this guy is but that would explain the incident with his girl friend? Maybe Hamed has anger management issues, quote is from a comment on the photo:
        Morteza Masoudi: yaade oon dafe oftadam ke too peykan zad dastesho daghoon kardo mizo shekoond ye dasti ham hamash hamrahe team invar oonvar mioomad. ishala zoodtar khub shi hamed jan...

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          I dunno how credible this guy is but that would explain the incident with his girl friend? Maybe Hamed has anger management issues, quote is from a comment on the photo:
          lol i think that guy is just saying random shit...did hamed even respond to him? from the times ive seen him and i know people that know hamed personally he is not an angry type of guy at all. he's very down to earth and just likes to have a good time

Comment

lol i think that guy is just saying random shit...did hamed even respond to him? from the times ive seen him and i know people that know hamed personally he is not an angry type of guy at all. he's very down to earth and just likes to have a good time
            Well I have heard he drinks a lot of booze and parties a lot so I would not put it past him, plus he is a giant ffs, he is bound to hurt himself or someone or furniture when he gets drunk so much.

Comment

from his facebook page today

403776_10151141589011779_606873989_n.jpg
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Well I have heard he drinks a lot of booze and parties a lot so I would not put it past him, plus he is a giant ffs, he is bound to hurt himself or someone or furniture when he gets drunk so much.
                ya i can imagine him fitting into too many spaces...he can pass by and knock u into a table

Comment

he can fit in small spaces

Comment

lol so ya today he confirmed on his facebook what i said. pic was from a month ago and he's hoping to recover for camp. however he didnt say why it happened, he said its been bothering him for ages.

im glad he made the right choice by not going to Iran this summer....it caused him a problem every single year, now he can join the team on time and impress in practice and preseason

Comment

lol so ya today he confirmed on his facebook what i said. pic was from a month ago and he's hoping to recover for camp. however he didnt say why it happened, he said its been bothering him for ages.

im glad he made the right choice by not going to Iran this summer....it caused him a problem every single year, now he can join the team on time and impress in practice and preseason
                      Well he got his kids and family with him plus US is quickly becoming his first home.

Comment

Well he got his kids and family with him plus US is quickly becoming his first home.
                        he has kids and family??

Comment

he has kids and family??
                          Na baba, that joke tells BS as usual.

Comment

he has kids and family??
                            nah man, dude has a domestic violence case he better not marry unless he pulls his shit together. I was just alluding to what he should have been doing if he wanted to become more successful in US. Family men have it way easier mostly anywhere but it seems like Hamed has come to US to compensate for what he had to put on with in Iran and wants to party hard and be free of responsibility (I don't blame him for that though). All that said if he was more disciplined and showed great work ethic he would have still gotten more chances.

Comment

Working...
                            X