Corinthians 2-0 Boca Juniors (Agg. 3-1) first ever Copa Libertadores title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corinthians 2-0 Boca Juniors (Agg. 3-1) first ever Copa Libertadores title

emerson the 33-year-old struck twice after the break, ending the Buenos Aires side's hopes of securing the continental crown for the seventh time

sigpic

maradona must be crying

Comment

Emerson Sheik

Brazilian-Qatari football striker, who plays for Corinthians Paulista

Always the Qataris

Comment

^^he is laughing all the way to the bank
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

I feel soo bad for the Boca coach.... my mobile was switched off and when I switch it on I realized many missed calls from him during half-time, and I wasn't there to help him .... damn.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Boca lost their keeper in the first half, and couldn't convert two excellent opportunities in the second half. Riquelme wasn't himself most of the match either.

Boca had a great chance at a treble, but they lost their last two matches, one of them to eventual 2012 Clausura winners Arsenal de Sarandi, and then lost to Corinthians in the Copa de Libertadores. However they are in the finals for the Argentina league cup which I think takes place in September against Rosario Central, according to my Argentinian neighbor.

Boca needs another goal scorer to compete with Mouche and Silva, or Cvitanich needs to step his game up.
            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Working...
            X