• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol brazil is winning....

neymar, hulk and pato !!

Comment

Originally posted by Messy
      We are looking at a Brazil/GB vs Spain final from the way the groups look.
      Nobody knows how Team GB is going to perform. These players have never really played together as a squad. Their first game will be a friendly against Brazil on 20th July at the Riverside Stadium. The way I see it, Team GB will either use the home advantage and reach the semi-finals, or they could lose all 3 games. I don't see a middle ground for them.

Originally posted by EKBATAN
      Yes and so did germany, holland, france, portugal, argentina and england
      Technically no, dear EKBATAN. England have qualified as part of the Great Britain team.

Originally posted by Parham 10
      lol brazil is winning....

neymar, hulk and pato !!
      Brazil's national team these days seems to really suck. Maybe their under-23 side, with the addition of the above players will fare better?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post

Technically no, dear EKBATAN. England have qualified as part of the Great Britain team.

U missed the joke

Comment

Highlights of Great Britain - Brazil friendly from Friday:

Comment

what is uae doing their

Comment

i was looking forward to watching GB but now that beckham wasnt invited, i hope they do crap!

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBeckham7 View Post
                i was looking forward to watching GB but now that beckham wasnt invited, i hope they do crap!
                David Beckham can barely walk and has been in semi-retirement for the past 5 years, how is he supposed to compete on a football pitch against a bunch of 20 year olds?

Comment

^and giggs isnt any different?

Comment

David Beckham can barely walk and has been in semi-retirement for the past 5 years, how is he supposed to compete on a football pitch against a bunch of 20 year olds?
                    beckam would eat those 20 yr olds

experience > age

Comment

Originally posted by radin119
                      ^and giggs isnt any different?
                      Ryan Giggs, at the age of 38 is still a world-class player plying his trade in one of the most competitive leagues in the world. He has consistently been a key factor in United's success for the past 20 years. Alex Ferguson is no fool, and there is a good reason that he keeps extending his contract.

Originally posted by EKBATAN
                      beckam would eat those 20 yr olds

experience > age
                      Is this the same Ekbatan who used to champion Daei's creaking legs in the football forum?!!

ok man, Beckham can play for Team GB....Ekbatan can carry his wheelchair around the pitch.

Comment

Is this the same Ekbatan who used to champion Daei's creaking legs in the football forum?!!

ok man, Beckham can play for Team GB....Ekbatan can carry his wheelchair around the pitch.

vaaay moosh bokhore toro baa in banamakit

Comment

prediction uae 1 uruguay 2
                          sigpic

Comment

I predict UAE 1 Uruguay 1

Comment

I haven't seen Iranian athletes yesterday. any video?

Comment

I'm so sad that Iran didn't make it, we deserve to be there and damn it would feel so good seeing our team play against other world class teams, kind of gives you the world cup feeling
                                WTF is UAE doing there and Iran not? Thanks to the f*cking retarded staff of the U23 team sending in a player who wasn't allowed to actually play -.-
                                F*CK IM SO MAD WE DIDNT MAKE IT

Comment

Working...
                                X