Quarter Finals, Saturday 4th August

Great Britain Vs South Korea

Brazil Vs Honduras

Mexico Vs Senegal

Japan Vs Egypt

Comment

i believe brazil will take it all

Comment

Brazil look like a great team for the world cup.. i really like this young bunch of players, very good set of players.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Final

Brazil vs Mexico/Japan

Comment

Brazil and Great Britain will make the finals. Brazil is too strong and talented to lose but in the world of football, you just never know.

Comment

I want South Korea, Japan, Brazil and Mexico in the next round!

Comment

My money would be on Senegal to take the Gold. They look like a strong team in every sense.

Comment

^ me too, I'm liking Senegal to take gold they've been playing well.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                    ^ me too, I'm liking Senegal to take gold they've been playing well.
                    They have history on their side too. African teams have fared very well in this competition, Nigeria won it in Atlanta 1996 and Cameroon won in Sydney 2000.

Comment

Here's last month's friendly game in England:

Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

wow it's great that korea and japan are both in the quarter finals if it wasnt for these two countries asian soccer would have no credit.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                          wow it's great that korea and japan are both in the quarter finals if it wasnt for these two countries asian soccer would have no credit.
                          Absolutely. As much as teams like UAE and Saudi Arabia have brought disgrace and shame to Asia in the past decade, Japan/Korea have helped instil some pride in the continent's football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                            My money would be on Senegal to take the Gold. They look like a strong team in every sense.
                            Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                            They have history on their side too. African teams have fared very well in this competition, Nigeria won it in Atlanta 1996 and Cameroon won in Sydney 2000.
                            is it just me or does senegals team not look older thn u23? the africans usually do good in youth tournaments and i feel thats why? ... ill be cheering for sk, japan or mexico to win! hopefully they dont get cheated by shady officiating..

Comment

Japan crushed Egypt with 3-0

Mexico is currently leading 1-0 against senegal

Comment

Senegal with two straight goals 2-2 vs Mexico 85th min

Comment

Working...
                                X