2012 Men's Olympic Football Tournament Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Damn the US-Canada semifinal is one of the most exciting matches I've ever seen. Three times the US came from behind to tie it up. Sinclair had a hatrick for Canada. Now in overtime after 3-3 in regulation.
    what a finish lol

Comment

Alex Morgan - Hottest female athlete at the games by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
        Alex Morgan - Hottest female athlete at the games by far.
        eww thy were all so ugly and butch except her, the us goalie and the long hair blondie on canada ...the rest were just gross..

Comment

Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
          eww thy were all so ugly and butch except her, the us goalie and the long hair blondie on canada ...the rest were just gross..
          I am 99% certain that Abby Wambach was born as a male.

Comment

Canadians got screwed by the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
              I am 99% certain that Abby Wambach was born as a male.
              yah she is quite unwomanly.... a large frame and a boyish haircut are not feminine qualities at all.. and despite most of them having longer hair..they still looked pretty scary

Comment

its 1-1 right now between mexico and japan. minute 58

Comment

Mexico 3 Japan 1 FT.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/videos/cha...ford-6209.html - link for brazil - skorea game

Comment

FT ... brazil 3-0 over SK ... and into the final against mexico, who also played a strong game against JP.

too bad our asian duo are out ... but a tantalizing final between the 2 latino rivals ... my head says brazil will take it, buy my heart wants a mexico upset over the superpower
                      Let wisdom reign
                      Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
                      Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
                      Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
                      Dallai lama

Comment

**** the REF in the brazil game, and also the mexico game. To many calls were called against our asian representatives. Even the swedish commentator starting saying this to even neutral football supporters saw the problem with the refs.

Comment

Brazil wins its first Olympic soccer gold.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
                            Mexico is sending a strong team and expected to do well.
                            My boys are in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              **** the REF in the brazil game, and also the mexico game. To many calls were called against our asian representatives. Even the swedish commentator starting saying this to even neutral football supporters saw the problem with the refs.
                              without fail every damn time like clock work asian teams get cheated in football..screw the west...screw brazil and all european n south american trash football teams...thyre garbage..they can only win when the refs cheat for them...oh yah and screw fifa too..

Comment

so damn furious right now that these teams are both out...i know how sk n japan play and its hard to believe that japan lost to mexico and sk was beaten 3-0 by brazil...can anyone tell me how bias the officiating was in both matches? cause i dont accept that both these teams lost fairly..i can imagine that the refs were heavily against both sides.. god damn fifa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X