2012 Men's Olympic Football Tournament Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
    so damn furious right now that these teams are both out...i know how sk n japan play and its hard to believe that japan lost to mexico and sk was beaten 3-0 by brazil...can anyone tell me how bias the officiating was in both matches? cause i dont accept that both these teams lost fairly..i can imagine that the refs were heavily against both sides.. god damn fifa!!
    Accept it. Their opponents were superior.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Accept it. Their opponents were superior.
      noway man...i know thy were cheated..i have no respect for european or sa football cause i know fifa plays favoritism for them

Comment

noway man...i know thy were cheated..i have no respect for european or sa football cause i know fifa plays favoritism for them
        You are incorrect.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          You are incorrect.
          did you even see the games. Korea was stolen a penalty in the first half when there were down 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            did you even see the games. Korea was stolen a penalty in the first half when there were down 1-0
            I see everything. I went to Sharif University.

Comment

cracking goals from Jap-Mex game
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Comment

Has anyone noticed US GK yet?

No really pretty, but she's got athletic body:

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Is it the one that had sex in the olympic village?

Comment

Hope Solo, you don't need Han, make me your Mr. Solo!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Is it the one that had sex in the olympic village?
                        ugh...some american women are good looking n have class..but then again a lot of them just look n act so dumb and trashy...

Comment

ugh...some american women are good looking n have class..but then again a lot of them just look n act so dumb and trashy...
                          Sorry mate, she made an interview about it some days ago. You talked too fast

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Sorry mate, she made an interview about it some days ago. You talked too fast
                            interview about what?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

I take it you don't read my posts in the Go Random thread regularly.

Comment

South Korea 2 Japan 0.

Comment

Working...
                                X