Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    South Korea 2 Japan 0.
    This is the greatest day in the history of Korean football.
    We humiliated the Japanese on the world stage. The Japanese should shut up their mouth until they revenge on the same stage.

Historically, we Koreans have superiority complex against Japan and China.
    The Japanese are war criminals and disliked all over the world.
    Chinese are suffering from poverty and living in the third world society.
    And football gives us more superiority feeling.
    The Japanese and Chinese are always jealous of our international success including European legionnaires.

Only Korea and Iran can make Asia proud. China cheated many times (most known in 2004 Asian Cup) and Japan do the same thing (They bought 2002 WC easy draw).

Comment

Originally posted by ReKim View Post
      This is the greatest day in the history of Korean football.
      We humiliated the Japanese on the world stage. The Japanese should shut up their mouth until they revenge on the same stage.

Historically, we Koreans have superiority complex against Japan and China.
      The Japanese are war criminals and disliked all over the world.
      Chinese are suffering from poverty and living in the third world society.
      And football gives us more superiority feeling.
      The Japanese and Chinese are always jealous of our international success including European legionnaires.

Only Korea and Iran can make Asia proud. China cheated many times (most known in 2004 Asian Cup) and Japan do the same thing (They bought 2002 WC easy draw).
      Ehem....
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Half time Mexico 1 Brazil 0. Mexico scored 29 seconds after kick off!
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

shows how difficult it is to score against a team defending with 11
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wow 2-0 Mexico!
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Final Mexico 2 Brazil 1, exactly as I had predicted.

Comment

Mexico has a great talented team! They will be a big team in the next 10-15 years!
                They won u17 worldcup, u20 they impressed and finished 3rd! Both in 201 and now olympic winner!
                sigpic

Comment

Thought Brazil would win.

Comment

Congrats Mexico... They deserved it!
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

dang!!! ... my head had said brazil will take it with neymar, hulk, and all the samba boys ... but my heart wanted the not so underdog "mehigans" 2 take it ... wow!

in fact, i've closely followed our neighbors 2 the south and its kinda been evident that their "futbol" in general and "el tri" in particular has been on a steady path of improvement and supremacy in not only CONCACAF, but now all of americas
                      Let wisdom reign
                      Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
                      Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
                      Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
                      Dallai lama

Comment

it should have been sk or japan winning gold..stupid fifa cheaters....

Comment

I will never be impressed by the way Mexico plays soccer.

Even though I am currently mad at all Korean mothers for not letting their daughters date non-Koreans, I feel that they should have won gold.
                          "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
                            it should have been sk or japan winning gold..stupid fifa cheaters....
                            You are incorset.

Comment

Hopefully, Korea's bronze will go some way towards alleviating the painful memory of having had to watch UAE attempt (and fail) to play football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                                Hopefully, Korea's bronze will go some way towards alleviating the painful memory of having had to watch UAE attempt (and fail) to play football.
                                In spite of 2 semifinal appearances by the other 2 Asian representatives it still doesn't counter balance the embarrassing display and results of uae.

Comment

Working...
                                X