Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    You are incorset.
    noway man

Comment

Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
      noway man
      You are. Please check for proof.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

idk why people are bashing the uae team... they play better than iran's u-23 team

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
          I will never be impressed by the way Mexico plays soccer.

Even though I am currently mad at all Korean mothers for not letting their daughters date non-Koreans, I feel that they should have won gold.
          i know..and korea women are hot!

You are. Please check for proof.
          watch the jap mexico game and sk brazil game again..thats the proof of bias officiating and if u want some more proof..watch usa womens vs canada..

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            idk why people are bashing the uae team... they play better than iran's u-23 team
            true...some ppl here really lack a sense of good judgment..if that was iran u23..they would not play as good..sure we put up way more resistance, but we would never show the technical ability that uae did...

Comment

^ couldnt hav said it any better

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
                Mexico is sending a strong team and expected to do well.
                Nice touch with the prediction
                sigpic

Comment

watch the jap mexico game and sk brazil game again..thats the proof of bias officiating and if u want some more proof..watch usa womens vs canada..
                  How the hell do these games prove or disprove what I said? Please reread my post and check the appropriate source to confirm or deny it.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

How the hell do these games prove or disprove what I said? Please reread my post and check the appropriate source to confirm or deny it.
                    cause thyre proof that fifa employs bias officials..

Comment

cause thyre proof that fifa employs bias officials..
                      Whether of not there is proof that FIFA employs biased officials has nothing to do with what I wrote. Did you even read it?

Comment

Whether of not there is proof that FIFA employs biased officials has nothing to do with what I wrote. Did you even read it?
                        yah but i dnt remember now exactly what u wrote...just forget it

Comment

Seriously I think you are incorset.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                            Nice touch with the prediction
                            Thanks, but I actually lost a few dollars on the final.

Comment

Seriously I think you are incorset.

Comment

Working...
                              X