Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Olympic in 10 days! Your medal predictions for Iran??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 gold and 1 Bronze, not a bad start.

Comment

i hope hadadi can win a metal for iran in discs, i believe this will be irans first metal ever in track and field. i anticipated that our greco roman would do good this year and with sourian winning gold it has achieved its best ever result already and now nourouzi being in the finals and guaranteed a silver could set us up for one of irans best olympics specially if hadadi wins a metal in track and field (discs) and our weightlifter salimi does as he should and that is winning gold and our free stylers do their usual quotas.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
        i hope hadadi can win a metal for iran in discs, i believe this will be irans first metal ever in track and field. i anticipated that our greco roman would do good this year and with sourian winning gold it has achieved its best ever result already and now nourouzi being in the finals and guaranteed a silver could set us up for one of irans best olympics specially if hadadi wins a metal in track and field (discs) and our weightlifter salimi does as he should and that is winning gold and our free stylers do their usual quotas.
        yeah hopefully, and i wish our taekwondo or ehsan in boxing can go further too
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

^^ hopefully. if ehsan can win irans first metal in boxing then it will be a great achievement. hope he can win.

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
            A lot of our athlethes have a chance for a medal IMHO. My predictions are:

Gold:

Kianoush rostami
            Behdad Salimi

Mehdi Taghavi

Omid Norouzi

Silver:

Saeid abdevali
            Hamid Sourian

Saeid mohammadpour

Bagheri Motamed

Bronze:

Sajjad Anoushirvani

Reza yazdani

Yousef Karami

Ehsan Haddadi
            It turns out that my medal prediction was very close.

Comment

I'd say we will win 4 gold and 12 medals in total, 5 of which will be silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                I'd say we will win 4 gold and 12 medals in total, 5 of which will be silver.
                Woah, you got it all right!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X