No announcement yet.

Jennifer Abel (Canadian diver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soooooooooooooo hotttt man, i think i would even prefer her to serena williams damnnn

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      Yes he has a big butt, he is an Olympian swimmer of course he is gonna have a big ass. I do admire y'all metrosexuality though very open minded for PFDC standards
      ^ Who do you mean with he?? Now I am confused.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        ^ KK jaan, you will go through phases in life, when I was younger like your age, I had a crush on blondes. I later changed taste to Asian, then to Latinas. My most recent evolution has led me to liking mixed-race women specially those with some African component. Anyways I think you will see some changes too.
        I don't have a crush on specific women hair colors and race, I just like the facial structure of a lot of the eastern european women.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          I'm not too fond of Slavic women after watching Entourage and seeing the Arab guys wife, but they do have some truely beautiful women but I personally HAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE their accent when they speak english!!!
          I like their accent, but lets not lie an accent isn't going to be the deciding factor.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

akh joon
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Yess go Canada make us proud!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

its either she's hot or its just my extreme fondness for slavic women
                Then you must also like Maria Sharipova right? She is quite a pretty woman but she has a bit of an ego
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
                  Yess go Canada make us proud!!!
                  They already did... Canada moving up in the medals count, eventhough in the 3-meter diving it was only a bronze. I guess Iran won't be making us proud in The Olympics 2012, so we have to resort to our second nationalities for some satisfaction. (In my case that would be American ).

sigpic

Comment

jennifer abel marry me

Comment

damn im in love..

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                        she's hot?!? sorry, but are you high or just have extremely low standards?
                        Mojo jaan, you're missing the point my man, he is a booty man!

Comment

^ Keano, you understand my language... Thanks for coming to the rescue! (P.S. I am actually booty + thighs -- not sure what you guys like... Maybe toe nails? )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
                            Then you must also like Maria Sharipova right? She is quite a pretty woman but she has a bit of an ego
                            My girl Serena crushed that Barbie doll like a twig, she should go back to her photoshoots and leave the sport to real athletes.

Comment

^who's your girl Serena? I thought Sharipova was one of the best tennis players???
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                                ^ Keano, you understand my language... Thanks for coming to the rescue! (P.S. I am actually booty + thighs -- not sure what you guys like... Maybe toe nails? )
                                Paradigm jan, i apologize. I did not mean to disrespect you with my post or the tone. I think at the moment I was just shocked at the fact that she was labeled as 'hot'.

I must say i do agree with the fact that she has nice booty, but i wouldn't go as far as to call her hot.

Then again, like you said, everyone has different tastes in women.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X