Jennifer Abel (Canadian diver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
    ^who's your girl Serena? I thought Sharipova was one of the best tennis players???

Comment

Those Williams sisters hit serves faster than the best male players. They should be competing in the male category.

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
        Then you must also like Maria Sharipova right? She is quite a pretty woman but she has a bit of an ego
        Yes I Do haha.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
          Paradigm jan, i apologize. I did not mean to disrespect you with my post or the tone. I think at the moment I was just shocked at the fact that she was labeled as 'hot'.

I must say i do agree with the fact that she has nice booty, but i wouldn't go as far as to call her hot.

Then again, like you said, everyone has different tastes in women.

cheers
          ^ It's all cool ... this thread is supposed to be fun. Cheers to you as well.
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
            ^ Keano, you understand my language... Thanks for coming to the rescue! (P.S. I am actually booty + thighs -- not sure what you guys like... Maybe toe nails? )
            booty and thighs on a women r the 2 best features..thats why this girl is so hot..

Comment

Actually my favorite girl would have been this Soviet athlete, had I been old enough in 1975. Something about her ruthlessness which attracts me. At 23 years and 5' 7" in this clip, she would be both very old and very tall for a female gymnast nowadays.

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
              X