No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 5 [August 1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good he didn't stand next to the ref. He just congratulated the Cubans and walked off the arena.

Racist pigs are at it again, I feel so sorry for him...

Comment

wish someone could find the email address of this human waste.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

guys, can we do appeal or anything? Japan appealed and got the result in their favour
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

We remember: The disqualified also the Iranian women soccer team & later changed the rules!
          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            guys, can we do appeal or anything? Japan appealed and got the result in their favour
            i read in reports that because he did not shake hands with the ref he will not be able to file an official complaint. do not know how the two are related...

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
              i read in reports that because he did not shake hands with the ref he will not be able to file an official complaint. do not know how the two are related...
              Sure they make up any excuse. I bet its not even part of the rules, but they make them as they go along.

Comment

FIVE Day Suspension for the Referee....

Still very SAD for the Boxer Ali Mazaheri

Another referee to fall foul of amateur boxing body AIBA was Germany's Frank Scharmach, who received a five-day suspension from competition.

He had caused consternation among the Iranian team and a large part of the crowd when he disqualified Iranian heavyweight Ali Mazaheri, after giving him three warnings in his bout against Cuban Jose Larduet on Wednesday.
                The 30-year-old 2006 Asian Games champion -- who was leading 6-4 at the time -- was left dumbfounded.
                "I've never seen anything like it in my life," he said. "I thought I was going to win the gold medal here and within a minute I have received three warnings and I was out with my dreams shattered."

Comment

Working...
                X