Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 9 [August 5] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    yeah think there's a 3rd and 4th match that he must win, to get a bronze right?
    or is there a different format?
    That should be it.
    We've had boxers who are outside of the top 20 rank beating people ranked 6th, young tabletennis players beating people ranked within the top 20, if they could do such things I'm sure this guy can beat the Japanese guy

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      That should be it.
      We've had boxers who are outside of the top 20 rank beating people ranked 6th, young tabletennis players beating people ranked within the top 20, if they could do such things I'm sure this guy can beat the Japanese guy
      yeah, in sports, you never know what happens. don't like the negative attitude we have on this board..

gd luck hamid
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Denmark-Japan is now

then it's our turn!
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          yeah think there's a 3rd and 4th match that he must win, to get a bronze right?
          or is there a different format?
          Yep, next he faces a Hungarian and then probably afterwards the Japanese guy... If he wins his next match he will deffo get a medal I think because even if he loses in the Semi Final he goes straight into a bronze match because he would be the last guy to lose to the finalist and if he wins in the Semi's he is guaranteed a medal.

Comment

the japanese guy is loosing

Comment

Hasegawa (JPN) lost the first round to the Danish wrestler..

Comment

The japanese guy is losing !

Comment

Sourian is up next... Let's go IRANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnn

Comment

japanese guy is out

Comment

Please just win this match Hamid and you are almost guaranteed a medal, don't flop against this Hungarian.

Comment

GET IN THERE!
                        WELL DONE HAMID!
                        semis now

Comment

yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss
                          sigpic

Comment

http://www.london2012.com/wrestling/...200/index.html

3:24 the semis

Comment

Afarinn Hamid !!

He wins 2-0, 1-0... So now he is in the Semi Final against the Danish wrestler Nyblom who he beat 7-0 in 2009 world championships. I'm sure now that the Japanese guy is out he will go to the final and probably face Rovshan Bayramov of Azerbaijan.

Comment

^Can he beat the Azerbaijan guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X