Comment

Omg Sourian win this gold and make us all proud
      sigpic

Comment

Iran chikaresh mikooneh???????

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          semis already finish

bronze starts 5:45 for 55 kg (korea vs denmark)

and then bronze for 74 kg (azerbaijan vs lithuania)

i guess 7:03 - both bronze games will finish, and it should start 7:03 P.M

come on HAMEDD
          Hussain it doesn't work like that.. the 2 semi final losers don't wrestle eachother.. basically all the wrestlers that lost to the finalists will face each other in the order they got knocked out until the last match which is for bronze.

So it's like this:

Hamid Sourians first two opponents Arsen Eraliev (KGZ) and Peter Modos (HUN) will wrestle and the winner of that will face Haakan Nyblom (DEN) for Bronze

Rovshan Bayramovs first two opponents Mingiyan Semenov (RUS) and Spenser Mango (USA) will wrestle and the winner will face Shujin Li (CHN) and the winner of that will face Gyu-Jin Choi (KOR) for the bronze match.

Bayramov wrestled more matches because Sourian got a bye in the 1st round. So there will be 5 more 55kg matches before the final.

http://fila-official.com/sites/ultim...mid=42&lang=en

Comment

Does anyone know if irib2 will show or will I have to find an online link?

Comment

It will be very important if Sourian wins gold. Its a moral booster for our team and more gold medals will certainly follow. This will be Iran's best olympics in wrestling. Just watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                Hussain it doesn't work like that.. the 2 semi final losers don't wrestle eachother.. basically all the wrestlers that lost to the finalists will face each other in the order they got knocked out until the last match which is for bronze.

So it's like this:

Hamid Sourians first two opponents Arsen Eraliev (KGZ) and Peter Modos (HUN) will wrestle and the winner of that will face Haakan Nyblom (DEN) for Bronze

Rovshan Bayramovs first two opponents Mingiyan Semenov (RUS) and Spenser Mango (USA) will wrestle and the winner will face Shujin Li (CHN) and the winner of that will face Gyu-Jin Choi (KOR) for the bronze match.

Bayramov wrestled more matches because Sourian got a bye in the 1st round. So there will be 5 more 55kg matches before the final.

http://fila-official.com/sites/ultim...mid=42&lang=en
                Damn! that's a long route then..

so even if u are knocked out in the first rounnd by a finalist, you still have a chance of a bronze medal?
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

so nervous
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                    Damn! that's a long route then..

so even if u are knocked out in the first rounnd by a finalist, you still have a chance of a bronze medal?
                    Yep exactly ! That's exactly what happened with the Russian Bayramov beat, he lost in the first round and now he has worked his way up to a bronze medal match.

Comment

Go Iran!!

Comment

Not to send any bad vibes but Sourian regardless of what he does is not a champ in my book. Just when the protests in Iran were happening he gifted his medal to Ahmadinejad and later appeared with him to show support. Thats unforgivable as our youth were being jailed and shot at. Nobody forced him to gift his medal to Ahmadinejad but he did...

Obviously I will be happy if he wins. Not for him but Iran.

Comment

guys, if anyone finds a link, please post it here!!!! sourian shireh!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                            Yep exactly ! That's exactly what happened with the Russian Bayramov beat, he lost in the first round and now he has worked his way up to a bronze medal match.
                            this is some tokhmi rule! lool, why is it not like football or tennis where semi final losers face other, and have a bronze match?

i need to leave in an hour, and i wanted to watch the final.. now i could miss it coz of bronze this re-pechange thing! and there's 3 mats, and they r only using one of them with one game at a time! taking soo long

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                              guys, if anyone finds a link, please post it here!!!! sourian shireh!!!
                              Watch here:
                              http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/2/130/v-433060.html

Starts in about 10 min.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                                Watch here:
                                http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/2/130/v-433060.html

Starts in about 10 min.
                                damet garm agha, i was actually looking all over sport lemon to find it! thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X