----------Khalatbari ------- Ghazi --------------------
    ------------------- Hadadifar -------------------------
    ---Jabbari--------Nekounam ------ Teymourian ---
    - Hajsafi ------ Hosseini ------ Aghili ------ Heydari -
    --------------------- Rahmati ---------------------

Mexico-Brazil final
    sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

Japan is strong. They can beat Mexico. Korea has a chance, but they play very rough and Brazilians dive more than arabs which is not a good combo for the Koreans.

Comment

I feel sorry for the Koreans, they're up against one of the best teams no doubt. But they've showed that they're also on of the best teams in this tournament. Japan has good chance of winning against Mexico tho, I hope we'll see a final between to Asian teams!

Comment

There goes our next 20 years in asian football!

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
            There goes our next 20 years in asian football!
            So sad for our countrie that japan, s + n korea are doing so well in ther youth-system.
            Even quatar and uzbeks are srong...
            sigpic

Comment

This may be good for Asian football, but for us this is a disaster. Their youth and future is developing, while our talents are wasted by mismanagment..It does not looks good for Team Melli at all

Comment

the way south korea took their penalties was amazing to watch
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I feel bad for South Korea and Japan because as well as they have done, Asia's participation in these Olympics will always be remembered for UAE's embarrassing performance.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    I feel bad for South Korea and Japan because as well as they have done, Asia's participation in these Olympics will always be remembered for UAE's embarrassing performance.
                    Yes. It was almost as bad as Saudi Arabia in the 2002 World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by manchooo View Post
                      Korea has a chance, but they play very rough and Brazilians dive more than arabs which is not a good combo for the Koreans.
                      The Koreans didn't play rough in this game from what I've seen. The Brits became unusually rough when Korea was dominating them. Korea had to change two players (including a goalkeeper) because of injuries. Korea was left with only one possible change for the second half.
                      Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Question for those saying UAE performed embarrassingly: Did you actually watch any of their games or is it just the hatred talking?

Comment

Originally posted by DRCha View Post
                          The Koreans didn't play rough in this game from what I've seen. The Brits became unusually rough when Korea was dominating them. Korea had to change two players (including a goalkeeper) because of injuries. Korea was left with only one possible change for the second half.
                          By rough I meant "hard." Other Iranians probably know what I mean. For example not shying away from tackles or legal body contact. The down side to this is playing teams like Brazil where every player is just waiting to go down near the 18 yard box.

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
                            Question for those saying UAE performed embarrassingly: Did you actually watch any of their games or is it just the hatred talking?
                            I agree, they are just haters. They didn't even watch the UAE games. I watched the one against GB and they played suprisingly well, nice crisp passing, great technique.

Comment

If Iran lost 3-1 in a major tournament (as UAE did to GB), we wouldn't be praising the supposed crispness of their passing. We would be asking for the coaches/players' heads.

Comment

Working...
                              X