• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irooni wrestler for Australia in 66kg division: Farzad Tarash

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8506266

http://london2012.olympics.com.au/athlete/farzad-tarash

http://www.insidethegames.biz/sports...or-london-2012

Mixed emotions about this

australian citizen who doesnt want to represent the islamic republic. his choice to do so and i hope he does well

Comment

There are no mixed emotions about him for me. He is not Irooni and not in the Irooni Olympic Team, so i will nmot watch his games and its not important too me if he wins or loses.
      sigpic

Comment

i wish him the best of luck cause he is iranian!

Comment

Great post. That's how it should be.

Originally posted by iraniboy View Post

Comment

indeed....
            or better to say of iranian origin.

I just dont want him to win against Iran's team, the rest is fine with me.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
              Great post. That's how it should be.
              damit garm Sharkie jan and yes all iranians should be in unity always...supporting each other no matter what!

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              indeed....
              or better to say of iranian origin.

iI just dont want him to win against Iran's team, the rest is fine with me.
              yes youre right lol..do you know if hes going up against any iranian wrestlers?

Comment

yes youre right lol..do you know if hes going up against any iranian wrestlers?
                idk... and frankly I am not worried abt. him. I wish him luck with all his matches with exception of Iran.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i guess iranian wrestlers are like brazilian futbol players....there isnt room for them on iran's team so they go play for other countries. lol

Comment

If he was born in Iran, and both his parents are Iranian, I don't understand the grounds for him representing Australia.

That is basically what the lowly scumbag teams like Qatar do in their football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                      If he was born in Iran, and both his parents are Iranian, I don't understand the grounds for him representing Australia.

That is basically what the lowly scumbag teams like Qatar do in their football.
                      He is born in Iran and moved after 12 years..

Comment

there is an shotput thrower on the iran team who was born in san jose and went to Cal
                        this guy could have been on iran's team

Comment

good luck to him, there was a wrestler in US team also in 96, and a iranian in qatar team in Asia games in qatar. this normal, just look at the US national team and you will see a lot of foreigners too, same with other countries, how can you blame them, we live in a melting pot world now, people are moving more than ever.

if you do not like it tough luck, get over it.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

**** the traitors

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                              there is an shotput thrower on the iran team who was born in san jose and went to Cal
                              this guy could have been on iran's team
                              i met that guy once some years ago, he was friends with a friend, such a HUGE guy..wow...he's actually a rugby player
                              but i dont think he ever won any events, he just participates

Comment

Working...
                              X