X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

اشک شوق/افشارزاده

Comment

Originally posted by Puji View Post
      Btw, where did the leopard come from? Is that his nickname or something?
      He fights like one.

Comment

His name is Souryan not Sourina! It's ironic how OP writes a love letter to him and gives people shit for not caring but does not even know his name

Comment

I wonder why some LCP are burning like they are in hell!I Didn't know wining a gold for Iran is so painful to some that makes them feel sow low. Shame on them!

Comment

Whats LCP?

Comment

damesh garm! About time Iran brought home some gold. I hope our other athletes do the same!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Title edit from SOURINA to SOURIAN!

Sourina (better to say Zorino) was the Indian boy with female voice from "Tin Tin and the temple of the sun".... Sourian is the Iranian Greco Roman Gold Medalist.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Thanks Amoo Jann! it was a typo. I guess I was too excited at the time for that beautiful gold for Iran.

Cheshme Hsoday Iran Koor

You made us proud today yet some suffer from your gold

The hard work eventually paid off.

Comment

Congrats to Sourian for winning gold! Also to the people saying he is not a champ because he likes AN, well guess what, that is his opinion and he is entitled to it! If you guys truly want a democratic Iran then you will know that not everyone will agree with your idea. To me your ideology is just as repressive as that shown by the IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar View Post
                      Congrats to Sourian for winning gold! Also to the people saying he is not a champ because he likes AN, well guess what, that is his opinion and he is entitled to it! If you guys truly want a democratic Iran then you will know that not everyone will agree with your idea. To me your ideology is just as repressive as that shown by the IR.
                      how is giving freedom, democracy and the choice to live how you like as repressive as what ir is doing? i dont get it..

Comment

if you guys havent noticed, all medals are given in honor to rahbar and the dolat, i think they tell these guys to do that, other than rezazadeh which is a proven hezbollahi, alot of these guys are normal people that dont support the regime

they kept showing this iranian family during his game with a young lady his age that was going crazy and there was a father like guy there aswell, thats probably his siter and dad or his fiance or girlfriend or something and she wasnt wearing a hejab, also, he didnt bow down the muslim way after his win, these might be irrelevant but the point im trying to make is that these guys are put into a situation to "taghdim be rahbar" they victories, just like akbarpoor and meidavoodi and many other footballers that have the "ya zahra" shirt underneath and show them after scoring, do you think they actually give a crap about zahra and fatemeh? no they are just told to do so, and the next day they get caught in a pool party somewhere in mehrshahr all drunk then the next day they are given fatemeh tshirts

dont take these things seriously , these athletes arent what some of you think they are
                        IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
                          how is giving freedom, democracy and the choice to live how you like as repressive as what ir is doing? i dont get it..
                          Because some people are sh!tting on this Iranian champion, because he may or may not have supported somebody, which is totally his right to do. Also I wonder how certain people in this forum would act if an actual IR supporter came here. I bet they would just start swearing at him/her. That is what I call repressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorkhabi View Post
                            if you guys havent noticed, all medals are given in honor to rahbar and the dolat, i think they tell these guys to do that, other than rezazadeh which is a proven hezbollahi, alot of these guys are normal people that dont support the regime

they kept showing this iranian family during his game with a young lady his age that was going crazy and there was a father like guy there aswell, thats probably his siter and dad or his fiance or girlfriend or something and she wasnt wearing a hejab, also, he didnt bow down the muslim way after his win, these might be irrelevant but the point im trying to make is that these guys are put into a situation to "taghdim be rahbar" they victories, just like akbarpoor and meidavoodi and many other footballers that have the "ya zahra" shirt underneath and show them after scoring, do you think they actually give a crap about zahra and fatemeh? no they are just told to do so, and the next day they get caught in a pool party somewhere in mehrshahr all drunk then the next day they are given fatemeh tshirts

dont take these things seriously , these athletes arent what some of you think they are
                            lets hope thats true..
                            Originally posted by Khashayar View Post
                            Because some people are sh!tting on this Iranian champion, because he may or may not have supported somebody, which is totally his right to do. Also I wonder how certain people in this forum would act if an actual IR supporter came here. I bet they would just start swearing at him/her. That is what I call repressive.
                            fair enough..i feel that everyone should be free and do as they please..but what does it say about a person when they support a repressive regime tht does not believe in freedom, choice, life and equality for all its citizens? is this a healthy mind set for a country? is standing for freedom and against oppression, force, violence and injustice repressive to you?

Comment

This thread is a perfect example on why we cant have good things.
                              Everybody carry on and piss on what could be a perfectly happy thread.

I was hoping this thread would be so happy I would throw up.

I imagine some people will even make a political statement in a thread about Kababs if they had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
                                fair enough..i feel that everyone should be free and do as they please..but what does it say about a person when they support a repressive regime tht does not believe in freedom, choice, life and equality for all its citizens? is this a healthy mind set for a country? is standing for freedom and against oppression, force, violence and injustice repressive to you?
                                Of course I don't think thats repressive, I fully support a democratic Iran. However some diaspora Iranians also take it to extremes in other direction. I believe in being tolerant towards different political opinions.

I agree with soniq about the political thing, and will thus stop derailing this thread. Should be a happy day for all of us. Again congrats to Sourian. Hopefully first of many golds for Iran in this Olympics!

Comment

Working...
                                X