Sourian the Golden Persian Leopard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sourian the Golden Persian Leopard

You got your gold like a Persian leopard. you made us proud and for that we love. You brought tears of happiness in our eyes and made this day a very happy day for us. Your intelligence, Humbleness, elegance and bravery revealed to the world the true face of Iranian people. For that we love you. Doorood Bar to ay babre Irani, doorood bar to.

Ok i am happy he won gold for Iran but whats up with all these glorification and crazy adjectives?

Souriyan after the election turmoil and protests in Iran against Ahmadinejad gifted his medal to him and expressed his support for him. Is he a great athlete? Yes. But the whole leopard, champ, hero talk is excessive. Especially for a guy with Souriyan's history.

Comment

^ lol, feel sorry for you. You are the one who reported his match. Plus people like you are the main cause of problem in Iran today. You have to go against anything that is good for Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
        Ok i am happy he won gold for Iran but whats up with all these glorification and crazy adjectives?

Souriyan after the election turmoil and protests in Iran against Ahmadinejad gifted his medal to him and expressed his support for him. Is he a great athlete? Yes. But the whole leopard, champ, hero talk is excessive. Especially for a guy with Souriyan's history.
        Agreed, but please guys let a thread ONCE be for god shake, not politic related.

Be happy, Iran won gold, that's it

Comment

honestly..we should be smashing the oylimpics from here on out and owning the sports that we are in..

Comment

You are pathetic! Who gives a **** about his relation to Ahmadinejad a day like this... We are just happy after his performance today... maybe you did not know, but it is pretty huge winning a gold in the olympics so we are just happy over our first gold that he LIKE A CHAMP gave us and if you don't like him or thinking about politics don't write here where we discuss his success in sports.

SOURIAN SHIRE!
            maa bachehaaye iroonim
            hamishe irooni mimoonim
            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Lets celebrate this great day when millions of Iranians are happy and proud around the world!

Comment

You guys are terrible.

Not only you cant bring yourselves to have a civil discussion but you cant even read straight. I said it before the match that I want Sourian to win since that would be good for Iran. But as far as calling him a champ, leopard, ellegant, brave,..I wont do that.

And I listed my reasons. Did I tell you guys not to be happy? Seriously this is not a kindergarten. Learn to read and respect and have tolerance for a different point of view.

Comment

^ this is a sport forum if you have political issue with this why don't you post a thread in General forum. It looks to us you are here to spoil this great victory by Sourian and make him look bad. and that is really sad.

Comment

You guys are terrible.

Not only you cant bring yourselves to have a civil discussion but you cant even read straight. I said it before the match that I want Sourian to win since that would be good for Iran. But as far as calling him a champ, leopard, ellegant, brave,..I wont do that.

And I listed my reasons. Did I tell you guys not to be happy? Seriously this is not a kindergarten. Learn to read and respect and have tolerance for a different point of view.
                    Trust me, there are people on this board who completely agree with you. I am one of them. Thanks for your sober posts.

Comment

You guys are terrible.

Do we seriously have to bring politics into the Sports Forum? Specially on such a great day! Let us enjoy the victory and keep the politics out. He did much more good for everyone than praise AN and that just might be his own political view. His political view doesnt make him a less champ because of it.
                      sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

Btw, where did the leopard come from? Is that his nickname or something?
                        sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

parcham bala

Comment

I must say the first time I agree with your post.
                            Congrats to Sourian and Iran and lets stop at that. However credit to him this time he dedicated his medal to his people and mother. Maybe 4 years has given him some maturity.

Comment

Iran winning gold makes me happy.
                              Today I will be nice to people on PFDC.

Comment

Working...
                              X