Sourian the Golden Persian Leopard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khashayar View Post
    Of course I don't think thats repressive, I fully support a democratic Iran. However some diaspora Iranians also take it to extremes in other direction. I believe in being tolerant towards different political opinions.

I agree with soniq about the political thing, and will thus stop derailing this thread. Should be a happy day for all of us. Again congrats to Sourian. Hopefully first of many golds for Iran in this Olympics!
    same here..I believe in freedom and non violence..hoping for more gold also lol

Comment

This is one great victory for Iran and Iranians.

This man is a history maker ,a true living legend. Five World titles and now an olympic gold medal to make it 6 equaling the great Abdollah Movahed Ardabili.

It was a great moment as far as I am concerned, really great for Iran's wrestling....but sure as the sun rising next day , always expect a few to spoil the occasion for the rest.........

Thanks Sivash jan for the pictures.

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to Hamid jan on his great performance in achieving the gold medal. He has made Iran and its people proud. With his impressive career, he will go down as one of the greatest Greco-Roman wrestlers of all time.

To those who are attempting to tarnish his image because of his political ideology, shame on you! The last time I checked, he is IN Iran and proudly representing his country and people.

Comment

congratulations to sourian for winning gold. he made all of us proud. at the tender age of just 27 years old this guy already has 6 gold medals and one being olympic gold and it is in a category that iran has not won a metal in in more than 40 years. he is truly irans golden boy and i hope that he will be given opportunities in iran to become successful. in iran unfortunately we do not know the worth of such pahlevans who again and again raise irans name to its proper place amongst the very best in the world. his areal flips at the end were spectacular this guy can jump i saw a picture of hamid jumping during the warm up and it was spectacular, leopard is a fitting nickname.
          dorrod bar sourian omidvaram ke harja hast movafagh va dar salamat bashe.
          Last edited by hzv; 08-06-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
            This is one great victory for Iran and Iranians.

This man is a history maker ,a true living legend. Five World titles and now an olympic gold medal to make it 6 equaling the great Abdollah Movahed Ardabili.

It was a great moment as far as I am concerned, really great for Iran's wrestling....but sure as the sun rising next day , always expect a few to spoil the occasion for the rest.........

Thanks Sivash jan for the pictures.
            Exactly maij jaan, Anything that makes Iranian people happy it makes me happy too. And shame on those who somehow want to spoil it, Traitors.

Comment

Hamid Sourian

Thank you Hamid Sourian!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sorkhabi View Post
                if you guys havent noticed, all medals are given in honor to rahbar and the dolat, i think they tell these guys to do that, other than rezazadeh which is a proven hezbollahi, alot of these guys are normal people that dont support the regime

they kept showing this iranian family during his game with a young lady his age that was going crazy and there was a father like guy there aswell, thats probably his siter and dad or his fiance or girlfriend or something and she wasnt wearing a hejab, also, he didnt bow down the muslim way after his win, these might be irrelevant but the point im trying to make is that these guys are put into a situation to "taghdim be rahbar" they victories, just like akbarpoor and meidavoodi and many other footballers that have the "ya zahra" shirt underneath and show them after scoring, do you think they actually give a crap about zahra and fatemeh? no they are just told to do so, and the next day they get caught in a pool party somewhere in mehrshahr all drunk then the next day they are given fatemeh tshirts

dont take these things seriously , these athletes arent what some of you think they are
                Yes they do. You have no idea how idiotic and bisavad some of these footbalists are.

Comment

^^ maybe , makes no sense though, na be abroo vardashtaneshun o un ghero ghamze and the hair gel, na be ya fatemeye zahra
                  its uncoordinated and just proves that even if they actually wear the zahra shirts by themeselves, their belief is as weak as the fact that they dont head the ball so their hair doesnt get messed up
                  IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Working...
                  X