Question about our 3rd weightlifting coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about our 3rd weightlifting coach

there are 3 coaches with each weighlifter, one is rezazadeh, and 2 other guys, one is dark complection, the other lighter.....the lighter guy i noticed does the Cross thing before they lift. Is he armenian??

actually i only saw it once,not sure he always does it. anyone know who he is?

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    there are 3 coaches with each weighlifter, one is rezazadeh, and 2 other guys, one is dark complection, the other lighter.....the lighter guy i noticed does the Cross thing before they lift. Is he armenian??
    he is Hungarian, Gyorgy Szalai, 1980 Olympic Bronze medalist for Hungary

Comment

The other is Kourosh Bagheri, he is Kurdish from Kermanshah (like Kianoush Rostami). He is the world record holder for 94kg weight class and 2001 World Champion.

Comment

oon yeki moo siaheh KOUROSH BAGHERI ye digeh.

Weightlifting World Champion 94kgs 2001!

a very classy guy! and someone who really cares for our weightlifters.... he is also good friend of Rezazadeh and supported him mentally a lot when he was comepting in olympics and world championships. Also Rezazadeh once said Kurosh Bagheri supports him a lot mentally and is a great help and friend.

I really like Kurosh Bagheri. He was a weightlifter that was actually good looking, tall with a flat belly...lol!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

The hungarian dude looks very invested. I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
            The hungarian dude looks very invested. I like him.
            this is him on the far right side, on the bronze medal stand back in his days when he was young and wild...lol

Gyorgy Szalai.jpg

http://hu.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...20110914201711

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              oon yeki moo siaheh KOUROSH BAGHERI ye digeh.

Weightlifting World Champion 94kgs 2001!

a very classy guy! and someone who really cares for our weightlifters.... he is also good friend of Rezazadeh and supported him mentally a lot when he was comepting in olympics and world championships. Also Rezazadeh once said Kurosh Bagheri supports him a lot mentally and is a great help and friend.

I really like Kurosh Bagheri. He was a weightlifter that was actually good looking, tall with a flat belly...lol!

lol ya i remember him now, but i was askin about the hungarian guy...thats awesome that he's workin with us

i really hope our wrestlers can get a couple of more golds...yazdani has a really good chance i think

Comment

lol ya i remember him now, but i was askin about the hungarian guy...thats awesome that he's workin with us

i really hope our wrestlers can get a couple of more golds...yazdani has a really good chance i think
                we have 2 Greco Wrestlers tonight, one of them being the current worldchamp: Saeid (like youself ) Abdevali.
                and in freestyle we have another two current world champs: Taghavi, Yazadani. And other great wrestlers Goudarzi, Rahimi etc...

then we have Taekwondo: Karamai (current world champ) and Motamed.

not to mention Salimi and Anoushiravani tonight.

so we surely will get more medals...

Comment

i like him too he is working with his heart u can see it when our lifters lift

Comment

The guy on the left (silver medalist) looks like he doesn't give a f*ck. lol

Comment

Our Hungarian coach, Gyorgy Szalai, is a wonderful man who put tremendous effort and passion into our Iranian warriors. Whether he does the cross or shouts Khoda (swt) or Ya Ali (as), we should commend them for representing the glorious nation of the Iran!

Comment

kourosh bagheri on facebook im friend with him since years very nice guy http://www.facebook.com/kourosh.bagh...rosh.bagheri.7

Comment

Working...
                        X