• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of the Refs:
    Mat Chairman VEHVILAINEN Pertti (FIN)
    Referee BREL Ihar (BLR)
    Judge GARCIA SANTISTEBAN Carlos (ESP)

Khamenei, time to use your "fatwa" on something useful. Make a fatwa for their heads so these ****ing judges will stop being biased towards IRAN!

stupid belarussian ref. I had a fat friend from there never liked him and now I hate all those bastards (except the Leyla Rajabi who turned Iranian)

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
      Thanks for remembering my posts. I did not know how left a lasting impression on you, but next time please don't misquote.
      It was your thread title, so I am not misquoting you.

Comment

Wow I could not believe what I was seeing, the secondary arbitrator even shrugged before he nullified Iran's 2 points.

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
          It was your thread title, so I am not misquoting you.
          You are funny. I like you. Now stop derailing the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            Oh yes, I especially like Irib's commentating during football games. So exciting and full of gheyrat! I am more Iranian than you would like to think.
            I swear that people like u destroy our culture and our country!
            sigpic

Comment

guys come on i need link for the game

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                I also watcheed it on BBC, they agreed that the second challenge was correct, but they also didn't have a clue why Iran got a penalty in the first round!!
                Anyways I don't think we can appeal shit, because the second call was justified, so the french got that round "justified"! So you can;t just trow out the french andhis lil fag coach
                Honestly, I don't know what the penalty in the first round was for, either. I am no expert in wrestling, but I suspect it was a wrong call. But why was Bana's appeal rejected then?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Patriot View Post
                  List of the Refs:
                  Mat Chairman VEHVILAINEN Pertti (FIN)
                  Referee BREL Ihar (BLR)
                  Judge GARCIA SANTISTEBAN Carlos (ESP)

Khamenei, time to use your "fatwa" on something useful. Make a fatwa for their heads so these ****ing judges will stop being biased towards IRAN!

stupid belarussian ref. I had a fat friend from there never liked him and now I hate all those bastards (except the Leyla Rajabi who turned Iranian)
                  I know Iran is very active in Belarus. Belarus is also the odd man of Europe and it's basically the IR of Europe. We should send somebody to beat his ass in Belarus and nobody will do jack about it since it's Belarus. ****ing ass hole obviously had it in for our guy.

We need to find his contact info. They can't get away with this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                    I swear that people like u destroy our culture and our country!
                    I am sorry to disappoint you. I am not that influential, but I would like to point out that I rather think the rants here on the board make our culture look stupid and childish.

Comment

Ihar Brel, this guy needs to be beaten

Comment

rezai fight link?????????????????

Comment

Guys here is the personal facebook account of the referee, Ihar Brel... You know what to do....

http://www.facebook.com/ihar.brel

Comment

Anyways guys, time to calm down and focus on the prize. Hopefully the little french gay boy will get to the final so our man will have a shot at bronze. Rezaei is our last shot for the 3rd gold so let's all pray for him to make us proud.

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

link ??

Comment

Calm down guys - you're spamming the thread. What time is Rezaei on?

Comment

Working...
                                X